Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: /cargodestroy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, that's pretty it. Type /cargodestroy and you destroy the content of your cargo, thus preventing the pirates to get it by destroying you. I know that, realism-wise, some commodities wouldn't be so easily destroyed, like metal goods of any kind, but well... we can work on that.

Just another of my occasional random ideas. Comments?
I don't think will go down to well.
Pirates need some payment for tracking, hunting a catching traders.
Also this would mostly be used by the ones that say just kill me.
Mmm, nah. I don't like the idea personally. Its hard enough getting traders to stop when you try and pirate, so sometimes the cargo is your only booby prize when they try and escape without uttering a word.
Hey, guess what. I posted this a long time ago. Weird how that works.
No.

Alot of factions rely on pirating cargo to get by, you'd be screwing them over.
Lolno

This is an awful idea

For god's sake.. just manually drop the cargo and shoot it if you are that stubborn
[Image: Do-not-want-dog.jpg]
Hey ok ok, it was just an idea XD
Looking back, I agree that destroying cargo via a command is a bad idea. Forget about the fact that you'll be shot anyway for blowing up your goods for a moment.

If it becomes commonplace for traders to nuke their hold when confronted by a cargo pirate, pirates will cease demanding cargo at all. Instead they'll all demand cash. That would be boring and destroy RP.

It was a flawed idea back when I posted, and it's a flawed idea now.
And how are you planning to destroy nuclear devices or black market munitions that are inside your cargo? ..... BOOOOOOM big booom :crazy:
If you don't want to pay, it is better to be in pirate's cargo than to die in pain of that huge explosion that is caused by destroying your cargo....
I don't want to imagine destruction of wildlife.... :(
Pages: 1 2 3