Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Thruster Re-thinking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Under Dev team..
The bomber suggestion is bull****.

The only changes to bombers should be buffs, not nerfs. They've been nerfed enough.
Light fighters already have a massive advantage over bombers so far as agility is concerned, increase their maximum thrust or impulse speed and they will be invincible against a bomber. Believe me, even a class 4 fighter can take out a fully-armoured bomber with Stunpulses and a good mine layer or, in cases where a LF can use one, a torpedo, where used properly.
NO to transport one
Its completely silly.. cause you'l have 0% chance of escaping a pirate.
And the bomber one
>.>
Totally agree with Akura.
Its alright its your opinion, No one want is ship to be nerfed. But there is a problem with bomber and transport behavior I have no doubt with it.
akura nailed it.... nerfing bombers again will make it the most useless ship class after the liberty and img battlecruisers

bombers have horrible guns
their slower then before
their in some cases, BIGGER then before
and now you want to remove THE ONLY THING that make the class work at all???

LURN 2 BALANCE WITHOUT BEING NOOB Q_Q I NEED THIS TO PWN DIS OSSIM SHIRE WITH THRUSTER AND CAP 8 WHO JUST RAPED MY TRIDENT TO HELL THEN KILLED MY OVERPOWERED SABRE MOUNTING STOLEN KRAKENS WITH A ?BER BOMBER
' Wrote:akura nailed it.... nerfing bombers again will make it the most useless ship class after the liberty and img battlecruisers
bombers have horrible guns
their slower then before
their in some cases, BIGGER then before
and now you want to remove THE ONLY THING that make the class work at all???

LURN 2 BALANCE WITHOUT BEING NOOB Q_Q I NEED THIS TO PWN DIS OSSIM SHIRE WITH THRUSTER AND CAP 8 WHO JUST RAPED MY TRIDENT TO HELL THEN KILLED MY OVERPOWERED SABRE MOUNTING STOLEN KRAKENS WITH A ?BER BOMBER

Well, Perhaps we could have some constructive comments. I did not say it was perfect, its a suggestion.
Then, what I expect is idea, not complain.
' Wrote:The bomber suggestion is bull****.

The only changes to bombers should be buffs, not nerfs. They've been nerfed enough.
Couldn't put it better than that.
' Wrote:The bomber suggestion is bull****.

/signed

Looks at dev's *cough* Praetorian *cough*

Save it for the Dev team. They're already doing a thruster rebalance anyway.
Pages: 1 2