Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Something about NPCs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right. I recently started trading again. First I was happy, but then I went -__________________-

I recreated my Planetform Trader. So I am a Bretonian. Since my only Route goes straight through Liberty I, of course fly there. Now, as I am flying there I see NPCs. Lots of NPCs, which isn't really a Problem, buuuuuut then I see a Kishiro or Samura NPCs and yeah, like they hate me they start shooting me. Causing all Stations/NPCs/Battleships around me shooting me too. That ain't fair.

The Same could happen to a Liberty Trader in Kusari, or a Rheinland Trader in Bretonia, and it is totally annoying to be blown up by a Battleship Patrol.

So, I wonder if would be possible that Trading Companies, that you are hostile with (normally, due to the War) are neutral to you. So they wouldn't begin to shoot others, and not causing Stations and everything else shooting you too.

Just wondering :unsure:

Or if that could be changed differently. It wasn't a Pain before, because we didn't have so many NPCs around...