Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From what I can tell, the quality of rp has....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys,

From what I can tell, despite the derth of posts to the contrary, the quality of Role Play has gone up. Yes, there are still Lolrats, Lolboats, and Lolcaps, but far fewer than I use to see. Even the rp and conduct on the Forums has been cleaned up immensely. Oh, we'll always have problems and our problem children, but for the most part, I'm impressed. So, here's to you Discovery!
I would like to share your optimism

*goes back to his dark, wet cave*

But if you are right :yahoo:
NO! THE QUALITY OF RP IS GONE, THERE IS NOTHING BUT LOLMERCS AND CAPWHORES WHO LIKE TO GANK. THERE IS NO MORE RP ONLY PVP DISCOVERYS' DEAD WESA ALL GONNA DIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!1!1!one!!eleven!!1!

Naw. I think the quality of RP is constant.
I'll have what she's having.
People tend to see only the things they want to see & the complainers just happen to be more vocal than the rest.

you just scored a sweet goal for the complementers ...Thank you for that:yahoo:

I have excellent RP with other People and I am still flying my Rogue through Liberty ^_^
Liberty is as it always has been. Most of it is mind numbing stupidity and literary diarrhoea. But there is a solid core of absolutely golden interaction. Basically, you'll have some awesome times in Liberty, but you'll metaphorically get covered in a lot of crap looking for them.

I'd say overall things are the same. Disco ain't dying, it's persevering. A lot of people are quitting just because there's this massive pre-mod release tension, and a lot of people can't be asked to deal with it any more. You'll see a lot of people come back when '6 is released (then leave again when they realise the plotline is batshoop insanity).
I stopped reading as soon as I saw the lol- prefixes.
PVP is always the Last solution for me.. its so funnier to avoid it for something much much original.
I wish those dam bomber could get me to their base instead of Destroying my train just for the ''fun''.
' Wrote:Naw. I think the quality of RP is constant.

Nah. The quality of RP is cyclical. Much like global warming and cooling...
Pages: 1 2