Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Howdy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy all.

Had Discovery suggested to me by a friend. I'm an avid role player, I've been doing D&Desque boardgames since I was a child. Glad to find a nice little RP community.

Anyway, I'm interested in the Gallic side of this mod. I've not yet made my mind up if I'll go with the Council or the GRN.

Of course.... I want to make myself some credits first. So far, I've managed to accumulate myself some small change equal to 800,000 odd credits. Yay, I guess. I'm richer than somebody who just started an hour ago.
Welcome to disco! :yahoo:

Someone who's interested in Galia, awesome! There's a lot of really cool people who play there, though I don't really know much about it myself.

Make sure to read the rules and such as I'm sure other's will come along and give you links and such to.

Other than that, feel free to ask any questions here or in the appropriate section, maybe start up a forum RP in the Communications section as well. Have fun!
Welcome to Discovery,
Make sure you read the rules :rtfm:
Then go out there and have fun.

Ps. You have the same avatar as ...... cant remember who,
but i know i saw it before :D
Thanks a lot for the welcome.
same as Beck I say,

but anyways Welcome!

welcome aboard, jump in!
Welcome to discovery! Where your wildest dreams come true!

...Sorry, it sounded good before I typed it...

Anyways, if you need any help in-game ask The_Angels or my faction [*USI*] OR just PM me. Have fun!
Welcome to Discovery, don't feed the forum trolls.
<div align="right]Bloodl1ke