Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GRN ships remodeled?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dunno, haven't seen any GRN ships up close in a bit, but I was browsing the wiki and saw that atleast the Valor and Obstinate have different models than last time I looked.

[Image: 254px-Obstinate-GRN-s.png]

[Image: 254px-Valor-GRN-s.png]

So is the line actually getting revised or what is actually going on?
Yep.

That is what's coming.
Is this remodel limited to the GRN ships or is the rest of Gallia getting a revision?

I also want to ask if that Valor has a battleship forward cannon...looks like it atleast.
1. Whoever prematurely updated the wiki needs to be shot. Stupid thing to do.
2. About stats or whatever else in Gallia, you'll have to wait and see.
' Wrote:1. Whoever prematurely updated the wiki needs to be shot. Stupid thing to do.

*coughs and points to Doom*

They do look sexier than the current ones though.
Blame whoever 'doom' is...

Those models look great, but will the council ones change too? I think it will make more sense if they remained the way they are, but that's just me.

Heh, I be looking forward to blowing some of these up...
The Obstinate does indeed look sexier...have not decided on the Valor yet...trying to decide if that nomad mine looking crystal in the front takes away from the sleekness of it or not.

Plus they are more white and silver as opposed to black and white. Just noticed that. Dunno I liked the black and white look.
since its there anyway -

some ships get a facelift - higher resolution skin or a few mesh fixes - and well... the thing on the battleship does look like a foreward cannon - go figure ....

so its either a forward cannon or a gigantic search light.
I call this a nice teaser,

EDIT: it is a FW cannon, from what I've heard will that BS the only BS with a FW gun (as was intended in 4.85)
' Wrote:Blame whoever 'doom' is...

BLAME ZELOT

is it just me or is that getting old now ?

BLAME HIM ANYWAY!!!!

they do look alright i spose..
Pages: 1 2 3