Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good Day Sir's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as it say above.
But just one question.

[color=#FFCC00]Where the hell have you been hiding!?!

Must not of been looking hard enough! Freelancer live's on!:)

Anyway now thats out me system.... Hey there. Been floating around the fourms for a week now. Liking it, liking it. Lot to read and catch up with, not enough patiance to read it all!
Uhh, where to start!?

Yea sorry little sketchy. Anyway Hope to see you all in Liberty soon! Later's

P.S. BIG HUGS:crazy:
*BIG HUGZ BACK*

Hi, welcome, wait for Aerelelem's chunky welcome post and you'll get what to read, welcome! Don't try and stay too long in Liberty, it may... Infest you...
Welcome to Discovery! Make sure to move away from Liberty as soon as possible. Maybe you could take the challenge of trying Gallia as your first house to be a part of. It's rather quiet in there and it's got some great RP.

Anyway, blame Zelot for anything bad that happens, and have fun! PM me with any questions that you have, as I love helping new members with some questions.
Welcome, and like TomTom said...leave Liberty and join us somewhere around in depths of Sirius.

Enjoy here on disco man !
Welcome, my dear.

If you visit NY, you may see me around Norfolk.

Safe flights,

~W.F.Cody

Welcome aboard, jump in!
enjoy discomod at its best!
Welcome to Disco, don't feed the forum trolls and avoid shady LNS ships that stare at you.

<div align="right]Bloodl1ke
Welcome! I'm one of those people that will help ya if you need anything. Just PM me and I'll answer.

EDIT: After looking at Vlko's post...

USI gives out Mammoths to new trading members!

...Just thought I'd put my foot in the door...
welcome to the madhouse, grasshopper. read the rules, have fun. see ya in space.

oh. join a trading faction they will help you out. try kishiro i heard they even give out transports to new folks. it will save you LOADS of time.