Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IMGC Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hum wut, facebook ?
Also why do I see a GRN ship in your picture ?
excellent. Not only does it appear as a farce, but a failing one at that.

We already have several IMG factions here and as far as I am concerned - don't need one more.

Next... If you plan on being the IMG's "guild core" then I'm awfully sorry to disappoint you - IMG| already is just that.

Funnier still, how about join ICMG? Shouldn't be much of a difference seeing as you're IMGC.

Jeez... What's next? IMCG? ICGM? IGCM? NEDM?
' Wrote:excellent. Not only does it appear as a farce, but a failing one at that.

We already have several IMG factions here and as far as I am concerned - don't need one more.

Next... If you plan on being the IMG's "guild core" then I'm awfully sorry to disappoint you - IMG| already is just that.

Funnier still, how about join ICMG? Shouldn't be much of a difference seeing as you're IMGC.

Jeez... What's next? IMCG? ICGM? IGCM? NEDM?

He...pretty much said everything. Btw, why is there a Gallic Fighter on the pic?
:lol:
I think....

I think you should spend more time ingame before heading out making your own faction.

The GRN fighter puzzles me too.

And why Facebook?Why not just use the forum..?
Cool excuse for BHG stuff.:D
' Wrote:Jeez... What's next? IMCG? ICGM? IGCM? NEDM?

Bring em on! More! Please More! I love miners. Give me more!
Are you ready to feel the [S] love?:ylove: I bet that you will love us too,you are gone to mine right? :yahoo:,facebook recruitment is awesome- you may also make mysapce recruitment for people who don't have facebook.
Where should I sign? Oh wait?
I say you put recruit on ICQ , cause then it will have much more sense .

With love [S] :ylove:
what's an [S] ?

/hijack
Pages: 1 2