Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lock or Delete this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the topic says, i need the importer and exporter,
i spent more than 2 hours searching for one on the net
but with no luck.

If someone has them, please PM me.

And a question,
how can i save images with transparent background
with milkshape?
dunno where the most recent cmp im/exporter is located - seth karlo may know ( or have one to pass to you ) - but i m not even sure if milkshape 1.8.4 has a plug in for that anyway - in case you use this version .

about transparency ... milkshape doesn t offer a transparency option - i think.... but you can simply use the "blue screen" option - and use the "magic wand" tool in photoshop to remove the blue from your render - and place your ship on a transparent background - its a matter of 2 seconds, really.
Definately Milkshape for CMP export-import. You'll need a plugin.

For Lightwave exporting with alpha, choose export RGBA and LW_PNG32
' Wrote:dunno where the most recent cmp im/exporter is located - seth karlo may know ( or have one to pass to you ) - but i m not even sure if milkshape 1.8.4 has a plug in for that anyway - in case you use this version .

Thx, i will ask Seth,
and yes, i do have milkshape 1.8.4.1

' Wrote:choose export RGBA and LW_PNG32

Where is that? i cant find it,
is it in the export menu?
cuzz, if its there i cant see it.
Render a frame (F9) than file, save RGBA. As far as I know it's the only way of getting images out there, so you'll definitely find it.
I'm pretty sure the cmp importer/exporter is in Frozen's Hitbox Help package

http://www.mediafire.com/?wd2dicmnnzy

think that's where I got it from at least..
Ashes is right. Just don't use Milkshape to model or myself/frozen/yuri/turkish/ashes/doom/jinx/luis/dartstriker
will hunt you down and do horrible things to you. ANYTHING but Milkshape.
It doesn't matter which program you use, as long as the model is of a decent quality.
[color=#CC6600]Thanks everyone, it appears that i already had the pluging,
but i just didn't notice them :$

About the plugins, it appears that Milkshape crashes
when i try to load the station models,
can this somehow get fixed?
What version of the CMP Importer, and which version of Milkshape are you using? Some old versions of the importer aren't compatible with the newer versions of Milkshape.
Pages: 1 2