Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirating npcs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im imagining here some kinda code thingy

/pirate target

and the npc either gives up the loot or has a nice shoot out

/pirate target <amount>

where you ask the npc to drop, say, ?10K or you blow them up

can the pirate-npcs ask us for money instead of cargo?
I like this idea too, it's great. It would be cool to pirate them too. Put lot's of transports in dublin with gold ores :yahoo:
Why pirate NPCs for Loot if you just could blow them up? :/
why roleplay when we could just use 'red = dead'
I think this would be rather impossible to make , or maybe atleast a downgraded version of it. Since FL has not been made for stuff like that. So I'm guessing it would be pretty hard.
Lets put it this way, NPCs are not people. No need to roleplay with 'em and to weight developers to script it
' Wrote:Lets put it this way, NPCs are not people. No need to roleplay with 'em and to weight developers to script it

No need to RP with NPCs? Well why , I could see somewhere in a near future RPing with NPCs just for starters to put out an example for them, although my opinion is that this would be nearly impossible to create and would be a waste of a could be better invested time.
I usually do. But they are even worse than players, no matter how much I yell at them, they never stop, pay or drop cargo without being forced.
' Wrote:why roleplay when we could just use 'red = dead'
Eh, stop being stupid.
' Wrote:Eh, stop being stupid.

Neva!!!!! :crazy:
Pages: 1 2