Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings Everyone,

Im White Wolf of the Bretonian Armed Forces...you may have seen me flying around..
Im new to the forum and this site...so yeah..just a big hello and see you all in Sirus!:)

Greetings fellow Bretonian, have fun!

-BAF|Lt.R.Woodrow
Wait, how are you flying the BAF tag, when you only just joined?

Hi btw.

:)welcome to discovery
Hi there, welcome to the site. See you in space!
Greetings Whitewolf,
Enjoy the forums and have fun, hopefully see you in space some time.
from the Bretonian, Dillan Blunt
Welcome! Enjoy your playing here and have fun! See ya

~from Kusarian, Samura|-Shingen.Aida :3
' Wrote:Wait, how are you flying the BAF tag, when you only just joined?

Hi btw.

:)welcome to discovery

Iv been playing Freelancer for a few years and online for a few months now...just never got around to joining this site:)
Phew! Seems I made it this time before someone ninjas my Post >_>

Welcome to Discovery, or Forums at least!
Nice to see you've already picked yourself a Faction, but consider trying out other Factions as well. Sticking to one side might make things Boring and 'Personal' after a while (That's what happens to many). Also, You can always try joining the Official BAF| Faction as well.;)

And although I know you've been around the Server for a while, These forums can get confusing at times, So here is a short list of some useful links you might want to check;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
' Wrote:Iv been playing Freelancer for a few years and online for a few months now...just never got around to joining this site:)

But there's only one way getting BAF- Tag, joining the faction officially, IN FORUMS... :mellow:
' Wrote:But there's only one way getting BAF- Tag, joining the faction officially, IN FORUMS... :mellow:

The Official Bretonian Armed Forces Tag is BAF| not BAF-..ergo he is NOT part of the Official Faction.Check that next time..:rtfm:

And Welcome..I hope that you will enjoy your stay on the Server.
Pages: 1 2