Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Making Fraction Official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[size=medium][font=Times New Roman]I'v been playing Freelancer online for quite a fair while now...but unfortunately I haven't bothered, until now, to officially join the Discovery site. Iv been working for BAF since near when I started and have reached level 67.

How exactly do I make my fraction official (getting "BAF|" inserted before my pilot name)?
First of all, the whole level thing is a money conspiracy. (When your char is worth more money - ship, weapons, cash etc., your level goes up.)

Secondly, you can't make a faction with the BAF| tag as there already is one, but you can use the search button to find their recruitment thread.

Welcome to Disco.
FACTION.
Your level isn't important here, we value roleplay and interaction:)To be successful make sure you know the rules and your own roleplay inside out.

If you want BAF| in front of your character name you'd need to join the official BAF Faction here

Welcome, we hope you enjoy your stay

As already mentioned, just post an Application In BAF| Recruitment Thread (Check other Accepted Apps to see how you should write yours), also, You can post Your questions In This Section in future, instead of making a new thread in Welcome Section.;)
Welcome.

Wait with us until the server awakes.
I don't really know what constitutes an official fraction, but they're not really that complicated.
All you need, man, are two numbers aligned vertically and a horizontal line between them.

Simple as that.

Also, if I were you, I'd go HERE.
[Image: 83b2012610f7cfeb2f396d2265eec369.png]
Fractions, only official after level 67.
' Wrote:FACTION.

ohh dear..sooo sorry lol :rolleyes: