Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone I just got back into Freelancer a few days ago after a year or two away ( I would have never left if my original disk didn't snap in half) and when I got back into it and looked into the modding community and saw there was RP going on and I wasn't in it made me pretty sad. I'm not new to roleplaying in general, but I am new to FL-RP. I have roleplayed on a few garrysmod servers, with Half Life 2, Terminator, Medieval, and Zombie Apocalypse servers (one of which I currently run, though I'm terrible at scripting at a lot of things that should work don't.)

If I seem a little stiff in the Roleplaying department it's because I'm not uesd to this setting yet, but I hope to get on my feet a little bit and start having some fun soon.

Kinda off topic but earlier I was trying to join the main server and it wouldn't let me for connection failures, I tried it a bunch more times and got in for about an hour then left to take a shower, came back and I could't connect, anyone know a way to make it easier to connect?
Another Firefly/Serenity fan? Nifty. I was thinking of buying a Firefly transport and RPing the Serenity...

Welcome to Discovery, and wait a few hours for aerelm's massive wall of welcome text.
' Wrote:Another Firefly/Serenity fan? Nifty. I was thinking of buying a Firefly transport and RPing the Serenity...

Welcome to Discovery, and wait a few hours for aerelm's massive wall of welcome text.

Lol thanks, and wait... you can buy a Firefly? I might never log off the server if I can.
Firefly? Oh yea! When you do finally get on the server. I urge you to type:

/restart bretonia

Then work your way up to buy a Firefly. You can purchase one on Planet Cambridge, Cambridge or on Barrier Gate Docking Wing in Coronado.

If you need anything just ask. Our community will help you.
' Wrote:Firefly? Oh yea! When you do finally get on the server. I urge you to type:

/restart bretonia

Then work your way up to buy a Firefly. You can purchase one on Planet Cambridge, Cambridge or on Barrier Gate Docking Wing in Coronado.

If you need anything just ask. Our community will help you.

* MalReynolds is officially mad that he can't connect because he has vista... Any fix at all will make me happy, even if I have to throw it out a window. (Though I am pretty sure that will not aid the situation.)

:EDIT: woohoo found the fix you guys have on here and it worked perfectly, I'm in Bretonia now, workin' towards dat Firefly.