Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It took a few tries but my registration finally worked. I'm new to Discovery (but not unfamiliar with the rules) and have been on the server for a couple of weeks (again, took a while for the registration to work) and am really enjoying my time here. Any tips or tricks would be appreciated and I hope that if we meet on the server, it'll be a most enjoyable experience (and ends with little bloodshed).

Eeik5150
Have a nice time among us.. you might end staying longer then you anticipated.
Anyway I hope you plenty of fun and experiences withing the GC and the 24/7 server.

Sincerely -Ian

Have a nice time among us.. you might end staying longer then you anticipated.
Anyway I hope you plenty of fun and experiences withing the GC and the 24/7 server.

Sincerely -Ian
Hey there and welcome! Read the rules dude, and have fun!

Also avoid the guys with cats as their avatar or sigs... Seriously.

:P
Welcome to the Disco.

rule 1. read all the rules and obey them
rule 2. avoid 1337 in chat at all times. lol'ing can be bad for your health
rule 3. never ever re-engage.
rule 4. if you wanna blow someone up, talk to them first. ask for a little money to compensate you for their staggeringly bad behaviour in supporting a rival faction. give them a chance to refuse and 5.2 will never bite you in the squishies.
rule 5. if you DO get all blowed up, create another character and use the /restart command, and discover a new part of sirius
rule 6. if you see an admin, send them a bottle of wine, some food, or even some nanobots as an offering to these strange creatures with the powers of life/death/general imprisonment