Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OSC Rebirth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

For the past few weeks I have been working in a possible OSC faction revival. My initial concept is to develop the faction as an unofficial company, focused in the RP elements of the faction, both in-game and inside the forums with a bit of a humoristic twist. Due to the lack of structure in the Company (Mining/Patrol etc) I think RP is essential for this specific faction survival. I would like to know what you guys think of the Idea of a possible OSP overhaul. What would you like too see being done in this faction? Comments, objections and suggestions are welcome.:nyam:
[Image: 2lc5o3s.png]

with the possibility of merging it with my unofficial faction:
[Image: j09oia.png]

I have already presented the proposal structure concept to some members here and so far the feed back has been pretty good. If you were already planing to make this faction please tell me. I don't want to step on any one's toes. I did that before and ended up looking like a copycat. :cool:
We already have the Orbital Spa & Cruise...we don't need other "clone" factions that do the same thing and have the same role. If you wish to join a faction that grants you that roleplay join the Orbital Spa & Cruise.
' Wrote:We already have the Orbital Spa & Cruise...we don't need other "clone" factions that do the same thing and have the same role. If you wish to join a faction that grants you that roleplay join the Orbital Spa & Cruise.

rlly? Were the heck is it? I havn't found it in the Official Faction Status thread? :(
' Wrote:rlly? Were the heck is it? I havn't found it in the Official Faction Status thread? :(

Revive it then.
' Wrote:Revive it then.

isn't that the aim of this?
' Wrote:Revive it then.

You didnt research before you posted

Quote:We already have the Orbital Spa & Cruise...we don't need other "clone" factions that do the same thing and have the same role. If you wish to join a faction that grants you that roleplay join the Orbital Spa & Cruise.

Thats ashamed of you.
I'm all for rebuilding OS&C. Several groups have tried to make OSC work in the past, but they have all floundered at one point. Probably mainly due to the fact that they are doing the same things traders do. Go from Point A to Point B. Just you have to do it with a Liner that has less cargo capacity and is harder to move around. People tend to just get bored of it. That's the biggest problem. OSC needs something that is fun and entertaining. If you can supply that, go right ahead.

And Illusive, think before you speak. Or type.
I think it is a really great idea to get OS&C up and running again.
They are not too competitive as a trading faction but they can have a really great time with their RP.
Either hit me up on skype or see my Luxury Liner in game and I will see if I can help in anyway.

Thanks for the support guys.. I agree with Dab OPC being too straightfoward, It does need a lot of RP in order to succed. I think I can provide a bit of drama in the mix and more inclusion in relation with other factions. Check ur PM Markus. ;)
As I told you before (or not really sure if I did:P) lots of forum RP, that mixed with original ingame RP. Alos any help you need just ask.
Pages: 1 2