Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: delusion,or solaris?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
same as the thread title

which is better delusion or solaris...please do tell...

cause im planning on getting a dif set of codes when the server is back up anyways
Solaris. It's more energy efficient.
In my opinion none of both. I rather stick with the more powerful ones, even if they consume a bit more energy.
In the end it comes down to what is best for you. I can't hit crap with anything in the 4.00 to 5.88 refire range. Anything other than that, I'm fine with. 3.03 being my favorite.
Higher Refire = Lower Damage, Keeping this in mind, and looking at the weapons statistics:
Solaris Stats - Delusion Stats:
- Hull Damage: 420 - 815
- Shield Damage: 210 - 408
- Range: 700m - 700m
- Projectile Speed: 600ms - 600ms
- Refire Rate: 5.00 - 3.03
- Energy Usage: 90 - 172

- Hull Per Sec: 2100 - 2470
- Shield Per Sec: 1050 - 1235
- Energy Per Sec: 450 - 521
Delusion is definitely 'Better' -Statwise- as it has higher DPS, But, Solaris has nearly tiwce the refire compared to Delusion... And seeing that you don't really hit with 3.03s, I think you might do better off with 5.00s (Or even 5.88 Hornvipers if you can/want to get permission from RM), and when your aim is better, you can move back to 3.03s again.
ok...its settled...my pew pew sensai aerelm said it
Only a hint, if you are looking also for good-looking guns:

Try 2 Hammerfalls and combine them with said two Delusions. Pure win for the effects. Also htey are ok in energy consumption.

Yours,

~W.F.Cody