Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ddas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
asd
Hey, welcome, you don't need to rp here but still, nice story you got! Need anything, just pm me. Word of advice; don't stay too long in liberty ;)

Anywho, enjoy!
' Wrote:// hello and thanks for letting me play this mod! it is amazing. i love it! I have read the rules and will do my best to adhere to them in the best of my abilities!

I love it when people embrace the community and its rules like you did. Its nothing short of a miracle. I truly hope you'll have as much fun playing with us as everyone else.

I suggest you join one of the factions early on, preferably outside liberty space. (trust me, your experience will be much richer even with fewer people)

Good luck pilot !;)
Welcome to Disco!

Glad to see you interested in the LPI. It's a good place to learn the ropes. Looking at your RP intro, OSI might be something else for you to look into.

Now that the shameless plugs are out of the way... Look forward to seeing you in space and remember to have fun.