Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Platinum Ore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi,

I have question... few weeks ago I was trying to mine a Platinum Ore in Pennsylvania System, and what my astonishment - there is no Ore... even a one piece...

So I have a question, where is now a minerable field of Platinum Ore, and if there is no any - when it will be back?
It has been mined out, please use the search function next time.
ok - got it... but I couldn't find any info when or where it will be back?
' Wrote:ok - got it... but I couldn't find any info when or where it will be back?

It probably won't be back, to prevent more lolwuttery.
That excuse still seems odd to me. There are mining fields that are supposed to have been prospected for decades, if not centuries by some of the largest corporations in Sirius that are only just running out, but a Platinum belt worked by non-affiliated miners is exhausted after a month or two of the process beginning?
' Wrote:That excuse still seems odd to me. There are mining fields that are supposed to have been prospected for decades, if not centuries by some of the largest corporations in Sirius that are only just running out, but a Platinum belt worked by non-affiliated miners is exhausted after a month or two of the process beginning?

So called 'Roleplay Justification' for the removal of Mining from Penn.
I don't remember any half decent reason being given, either.
ok, ok... I understand - no Platinum minerable place in Pensylvania, to prevent a lolwut.
But it strikes also in normal pilots

It should be some place where I can mine a Platinum Ore, maybe in some Omicron or Omega system Independent or Border system (cause of fights between a Home fractions)?
' Wrote:I don't remember any half decent reason being given, either.

Do you remember the massive amounts of people mining those spots?

My AFA made a billion in a day pirating DSE coming up through New Tokyo, no one stopped me.
There is other mining places, not for Platinum though.
Though, they've probably been nerfed without me knowing.

' Wrote:Do you remember the massive amounts of people mining those spots?

My AFA made a billion in a day pirating DSE coming up through New Tokyo, no one stopped me.

Your point will come soon, I assume?
It was removed to try and prevent folk from getting rich quick. 'twas very profitable for the miners, and extremely lucrative for kusarian <strike>pirates</strike> citizens
Pages: 1 2 3 4