Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bouh!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there :)

I am new not only here but to the game itself. Played the solo campaign up to Kusari before getting slightly bored and look for a good mod. It seems you own the most frequented server around here and my choice was made. :P

Hmmm... what to say? I'm looking forward to see you online. :)
Hey there, welcome aboard. If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask me.
Welcome. I suggest you finish the rest of the campaign first. It explains a LOT about the backstory before Discovery.

As always, read the rules, have fun, and ask an Angel or and admin if you need help with anything.

Cheers,
--Troy
Welcome to Discovery!
And You sir, are very lucky... Cause You got your first 2 welcome posts from 2 Angels. Also, checking your Other post, I noticed you decided to join the GRN, which is pretty cool move in my Book:POther than that, as Kaz said, You'd better go through the SP Campaign cause Discovery is a Roleplaying Community and the storyline of the Mod is based on the SP Storyline... So knowing what happened in SP will help you in your RPs a lot! (And If you ask me, the SP actually gets interesting and fun After the Kusari Part!)

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Thank you all, very much. Amazing such an old game community is still very much alive, and this is of course due to your amazing work on the mod.

@ Bear: I flied by your nice fighter yesterday:)
@ Kazinsal: Okay I will do so for the sake of knowing the history.
@ Aerelm: Yeah GRN, I'm French in fact that's maybe why i felt attracted :P. Thanks for all the links. I've been through a number of them already but they all come in handy. And yes! I will definitely check the RP hub. I like to write even though English is not my language.

Thank you all for taking care of the noobs! :crazy:
You can hit the Angels up for money as well.
' Wrote:You can hit the Angels up for money as well.
Once we remember what the cashcode is.
' Wrote:Once we remember what the cashcode is.
Or, y'know, just /givecash money from it to your Angel and then go help some n00bs.
When you run out of money, your shift's over.
Welcome to Disco.

Cookies are on the table to your right, and happy pills are on the table to your left.

You will need them.

--

In other words, note that breaking the rules WILL get you banned.:)

Please don't OORP (Out Of RolePlay), because Discovery is a Roleplay server. Act like it's real life.

Also, ignore Bob.
Who is Bob?

No problem with the rules and the role play. :)
Pages: 1 2