Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heya!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I finally joined the forum! I just thought I'd introduce myself.

I play on two characters at the moment, I have a money making trader named B'all and a Outcast pirate named Xzunik. The latter I have not played on yet.

So hope to see you in-game!

//Xzunik
welcome... read the rules, have fun, and have fun.

:cool:

ps: join a trading faction to get something to start with. they will tell you the good routes, some even give out starting packs. and dont buy caps! they go down fast:P
Well I hope you have fun . Once you are comfortable with general elements of the game (and community too),
you should have a good start money wise (your trader), then you can explore other very interesting facets of the game.

Whatever happens , always keep your smile. A game is meant to be a source of fun at first.
So far so good, I am really enjoying all the content the mod introduces. I recently got a Mammoth so now I am on my way to all the riches I can image...
Welcome to Discovery!
First of all, the Main thing you have to keep in mind when flying a Mammoth is that it's a Liberty Ship, So, although some other IDs allow it as well, but it's better if you stay in 'Liberty-Based' Routes... Taking a Mammoth out to Omegas to do trade routes there, or trying to pass Rheinland wont make locals happy:POther than that - although it's common sence - If you ever decide to use your Outcast for Pirating, keep your demands reasonable, and consider the one on the other side of the screen as well... Unreasonable demands might make you rich in no time, but won't make anyone in the community happy. (And on a side note: It's better if you stay out of Liberty, cause InRP, Outcasts in Liberty are always looked down at by other Outcasts or even the Liberty Unlawfuls)

Other than that, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Welcome to discovery, have fun.
' Wrote:Welcome to Discovery!
First of all, the Main thing you have to keep in mind when flying a Mammoth is that it's a Liberty Ship, So, although some other IDs allow it as well, but it's better if you stay in 'Liberty-Based' Routes... Taking a Mammoth out to Omegas to do trade routes there, or trying to pass Rheinland wont make locals happy:P

Thanks for the tip, I haven't been to Rheinland yet, but knowing this I will proceed carfeully with trading routes there. At least until I have another ship.

Quote: Other than that - although it's common sence - If you ever decide to use your Outcast for Pirating, keep your demands reasonable, and consider the one on the other side of the screen as well... Unreasonable demands might make you rich in no time, but won't make anyone in the community happy

As for the pirating, no need to worry, I am a friendly person and a friendly player. In fact, you might even enjoy being jacked by me!;)
Welcome to Disco.

Cookies are on the table to your right, and happy pills are on the table to your left.

You will need them.

--

In other words, note that breaking the rules WILL get you banned.:)

Please don't OORP (Out Of RolePlay), because Discovery is a Roleplay server. Act like it's real life.

Also, ignore Bob.
Malenka, you necromancer! Anyway... hello new guy!
welcome to tha disco
Pages: 1 2