Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Raven's talon and The spatial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What I'm wondering is wether there could be a remodel of these ships, seeing as they are currently both imports. There's so many ships being made and redone over and over (Zoner jug for example) that are fine as they are, while we still have imports lying about.

Spyglass. Same Origin.
The idea does seem reasonable, and it's odd that no one thought about remaking the Spatial.

As far as I know, Luis made a replacement of the Talon, although it looked similar, but not the same.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...67293&st=40

(Too bad he removed the pictures)

However, I'm not such a skilled person in modeling , otherwise I'd love to do it ...
I actually kind of like the Spatial's model. It's unique and it doesn't have that 'from another universe' look like some other import ships. I'd change the RT though.
Don't forget the Virage...
jinx did a model of the Spacial for replacement of current model, dunno what the final outcome was.
Jinx did a lot of models, but so far only his custom Juggies made it through.
' Wrote:Don't forget the Virage...

Which isn't even an import.

People just dun' like the model.
' Wrote:Which isn't even an import.

People just dun' like the model.

The Hacker gunboat isn't an import either, but that doesn't mean it looks Freelancer-Hacker-ish. I like how the Virage looks, but it really doesn't fit. It looks like an atmospheric jet fighter, just like the Havoc.

Oh yeah, the Havoc.
' Wrote:Jinx did a lot of models, but so far only his custom Juggies made it through.

Or it's just that he never finished it, or lost it ...
Pages: 1 2 3