Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jean_Luc_Picard has been sanctioned for:

Quote:3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.

3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

Consequences:

Because there is absolutely no money on that character I've taken the 150mil fine from your LNS and also it's guns. You have also been banned for seven days for the foul language. The sanction notices are in Jean's hold.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised
that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions
up to a ban.
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Screaming at me in game about your situation and cursing gets you 7 days now. Post here when that time is up.
' Wrote:
Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other
legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

Also, pm'ing me on these boards and blaming your brother for this will result in your characters becoming starfliers. Also, you will not be getting your money back and the ban will stay as is.
The time is up ( 7 days ) ... I'm not Jean_Luc_Picard, but i use the same IP ...
' Wrote:The time is up ( 7 days ) ... I'm not Jean_Luc_Picard, but i use the same IP ...
If you are not Jean_Luc_Picard, you are not affected by this ban. Even if you are using the same IP. If you can't log in with your characternames, then PM me the names, and I will check up on the logs to see what is going on.

The player who flies the Jean_Luc_Picard ship needs to post here himself, to get his ban revoked.

A & L Guy
Can anyone unban me now, or when i will be unbanned ?
Oh Hi
Bear said that i can post here after seven days even when i'm not Jean_Luc .. I'm sorry my mistake
Unbanned, be good now.
Thanks for unban me, but there is another Problem :
I get this message:

Ger: Der eingegebene Benutzername wurde auf diesem Server gesperrt. Wählen sie einen anderen Benutzernamen aus und versuchen Sie es erneut.

Eng: The username has been blocked on this server. Select a different username and try again.

I can't select my characters i get the message when i klick on connect.

Can anyone help me please ?

Eragon
Bear removed the thingyblock, but not the blockthingy. The blockthingy has now been stored with the thingyblock in the outdoor blockhouse, so you are now unblocked. Go forth and sin no more, but remember that the blockhouse is just 4 steps outside the Battlestar, so bringing the blockthingy and the thingyblock back is real easy.

A & L Guy