Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Respected Liberty Unlawfuls and Junkers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...decryption..in..progress...
...comm.id.Elektra.King.recognized...uploading data...

Good day to you all and greetings from the Lane Hackers.

I come to you today with a proposal that I greatly hope we can agree on and make a reality as it has the potential to be most rewarding for us all.

Picture this scenario: You've just had a run-in with some greedy corporate brown-noser who didn't want to pay his dues, and you gave him what he deserved: disintegration. But now you find yourself in a dilemma. You're sitting in your bomber looking at a pile of juicy loot that just won't fit in that damned cargo hold no matter how hard you try. So what can you do?

I think it's safe to say that many of us have found themselves working under such an abominable set of circumstances and been unable to ferry the goods. After all, there are a lot of greedy flunkies out there that just beg us to space them from the moment we meet, and there isn't always a transport available.

So, what we propose, is this: A communications channel dedicated specifically for the requisition of cargo transportation services between ourselves and others with whom it may be within our interests to include. More information on the proposed system can be found below:

...uploading file...decryption..in..progress...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transport Requisition Channel

Code of Conduct
  • The channel would need a code of conduct to keep operations running smoothly. There would need to be a set of instructions concerning how to use the channel in a specific way. For example:
  • The channel is to be used for the requisition of transports only.
    All requests should contain your callsign, the amount and type of cargo, and the system you are in. For example:
Mr.Sanguinetti requesting transport for 2750 units of Gold Ore in California.
  • The precise location and destination of cargo and discussions concerning payment for services should be restricted to private comms channels.
  • Using information in the channel for personal gain is frowned upon and repeat offenders may find their access revoked.
  • Once you have made arrangements with someone, please post a short notification to help prevent unnecessary messages.
  • Before inviting anyone to the channel make sure that they are aware of the code of conduct.
Moderating Team
Such a channel would of course need to be actively moderated to filter out the abundance of unnecessary flim-flam that usually appears when attempting such an endeavor, and also to check that the code of conduct is being followed to a somewhat acceptable level.
I propose that he leaders of the Junkers Congress and the Liberty Rogues put forward at least one member whom they trust to be up to such a task, along with themselves.

Public Policy
This is where things start to get complicated. As you are aware Liberty is a busy place, paticularly for those of us on the wrong side of the law. So as unfortunate as it is, the addition of every joe-pirate and his band of merry men could potentially send the communication channel to an early grave.
On further discussion with my Lane Hacker colleagues, we have decided to open the channel to anyone pending a simple ID, IFF check.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I await your response, criticism, and suggestions with great enthusiasm. Those of you that wish to take part in this scheme, please contact myself (m.h690) or Mr Sanguinetti (evangelist_85) through SKYPE protocols with your Callsign, ID and IFF.

...updating.message...decrypting..new..data...
The system was put to use today (08/08/818) and allowed us to successfully transfer 3900 units of Ship Hull Panels in total, making a huge profit for all those involved. Understand that you would very likely find this SKYPE frequency useful and it is certainly worth taking a minute or two out of your day to sign up for.

...encryption.in.progress...hack terminated...
:: Connecting to Network ::
:: Sending Credentials - Sylpheed ::
:: Connection Established ::

[Image: slypheedchatcopy.png]

I take it that this would be a SKYPE protocol channel?

I put forward my man Clif for the Job. His contact information can be found under the name "ryan.roler" and if a second is needed, then Danny White can handle it. Should the second be needed, let Clif deal with it as I am, of course, far too busy to bother.

Of course such a channel would be useful to the Liberty Rogues, but I'll leave participation up to each member.

Sylpheed out

:: Disconnecting ::
Comm ID: Richard van Pelt

Gotta say, Ms. King, this is a brilliant idea. I myself am fully on board with the idea, and am certain several other congressmen would be as-well. Are there... preferred locations this loot would be? I know how time can be a factor in these things, and having transports nearby...heck, even a depot if need be, would certainly be more profitable for all involved parties.

My person S.K.Y.P.E frequency is "Snoozzzer", seeing as how that'd be the most effective way to contact one another. I await with great anticipation

It pleases me to see that this idea has picked up some interest rather quickly.

I can assure you Mr Van Pelt that the Lane Hackers currently have a number of transports stored in Northern, Western and Central Liberty that are currently ready and waiting for use. With the added transports of the Junkers, the Liberty Rogues and other independant parties, I'm sure that there will usually be a transport available somewhere close by if somebody should need one. I have recieved your SKYPE frequency and we may discuss this in more detail there if need be.

My thanks to the Liberty Rogues for taking an active part in this. Although I have no desire to make such a thing compulsary for anyone; I would be most content if you were to recommend this system to your members and add those that are interested. Before the channel can work reliably it needs people to participate, and any help you can provide on this front would be appreciated.

Also to reiterate in the case that I wasn't clear enough beforehand: This SKYPE channel is open to all respectable Liberty Unlawfuls and Junkers; and is currently up, running and waiting for members. Promotion of this channel to your friends and allies is highly recommended, just make sure they read my original message.

...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

...refreshing..message..string...
...done...

Transmission Downloading.
20%
40%
60%
80%

[color=#33FF33]100%-Transmission Opening.

WARNING:HIGH LEVEL ENCRYPTION DETECTED!
...decoding...
...decoding...

...Done.

Playing message.

Kara Wall
Captain of the Deep Wolf.

[Image: brody.jpg]

Greetings gentlemen, for thoughs of you that don't know or haven't guessed, I am Kara Wall and I am a representative of the Deep Trading Consortium.

We at the Consortium are in agreement that this is decent idea, and that both sides could profit from this. We also see the bonus of working along side, and building a business relationship with individuals such as yourselves.

While we are all in agreement that we want to be a part of this, I do however have a single question. How will the profits be split? I'm not that bothered, but it's safe to say some people on both sides will be wondering.

I have strong hopes that this will be more then simply 'beneficial' to both of us. I will be contacting you over a secure SKYPE channel immediately.

Kara Wall out.

Transmission Closing.
Is the share of profits really our place to control? The price of hauling cargo should be decided upon in private between the parties involved. Although a 50/50 percentage is always an excellent way of splitting the income, it's really up to you to charge what you feel is fair. It would be in everybody's interest to do so anyway because the other person involved can always find somebody else to deal with.

On another note, I thought I would update you with a quick presentation of the channel in use:
...uploading..image1...
...uploading..image2...
...uploading..image3...

Apologies to Mr van Pelt for getting his name incorrect, the name of your ship mislead me.

...comm.id.propaganda.protocol
'„¢.recognized...uploading data...

Good evening shady folks of Sirius! This is Sanguinetti of the Hackers, broadcasting on all frequencies, just for you! Hey Paco, have that song about the dealer? That one. *music starts playing* Now that's what we are doing now. Extending the business. We are selling -money- here. Take from the rich, give to the poor. Including ourselves!

The the hauling ring of the registered users is more than efficient - there is many more unused capacity, ladies and gentlemen. Think in big! Join up now. Keep in mind we deal with anyone who usually doesn't shoot our associates and such. Turn sad accidents into mutually beneficial business situations! Sign up today!

...comm.id.Paco.Pistols.recognized...uploading data...

Nice,you hit the right spot Mr.Sanguinetti, one of my favorites *silently starts singing*, anyway seems our transportation services are expanding. Only today I got some nice contribution from this channel. While Mr.Johnson was busy today he needed a hauler, and guess what....he just requested it on the channel.

[Image: cargo.png]

It was beneficial to us both. Just to remind all of you folks working alone out there, if you register you can make your happy trigger fingers into magical bag of credits. So stop wondering how and join the right frequency. I wish you a pleasant day.

CommID: Vixen, onboard the Niveus Carcer Junker Prison Liner

I'm in.
S.K.Y.P.E contact name is Osilon. (With the period)
Pages: 1 2