Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:2.1 Following actions are considered cheating on server:

- Using non-Discovery mods, speed-related and loot-related mods especially, as well as using modifications that improve stats of items and ships;
- Changing account information and using any kinds of software that changes normal gameplay;
- Using any equipment not included for sale/looting in Discovery mod, cloaks for example;
- Using equipment that exceeds ship specs;
- Cloning, e.g. creating new characters to collect starting money;
- Single player using two or more computers to fly their own characters.

"2 pc? i cant do that?"

No, no you can't. Post here in about 60 days. Normally this is a permanent ban, so we'll discuss it then. All funds transfers from these two ships for the last two days are being revoked as well.

To everyone else:
Only time you can be on two PC's at the same time is to simply give equipment from one ship to another. We've said that in the past, that is acceptable. Going out and doing trade runs with more than one ship at the same time is NOT.
Request for punishment to be revoked. Time is aprox 2 months over sentance. Will not happen again.

.:j:.Flagship_Scavanger.
That ship shows as being in space in Pennsylvania and accessible.
As the .:j: faction leader I'd just like to point out that is not one of our ships.
Whoops, missed something, the account is now unbanned.

I'll add that the ship(s) are named .:Flagship_Scavenger:. not .:j:.Flagship_Scavanger.
I am threading, bane me
Consider it done.