Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Drift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had been searching on Yotube and happened across this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQK4UG4FSkU

It's called The Drift. I won't interpret it for you, but I'd rather like to hear your thoughts. It's rather frightening in my eyes.
Is there some kind of message in it? Like the song is humanity's dreams or something :mellow:
I absolutely loved it..

It felt so eerie and gave several messages but with one story, seriously a great finding.

Thanks Shaggy.
This Drifter likey.
Sounds just like one of the voices in my head.
Damn perfect !
It's said that we were supposed to go to the stars fifty or more years ago, that the next step in our natural evolution as a species was supposed to occur back then. That evolution was stopped by individuals who fear losing power, who fear the rest of the race moving beyond their grasp. This "shadow government", deeply nested in the economic and political facets of the United States, hid the the truth from the country's citizens, kept them in a state of depression, poverty, endless work without advancement, never able to gain any power beyond what they were alotted.

They continue struggling to keep us in the dark even today, manipulating not only our government but attempting the same with other countries around the world, expanding their influence and power. They've been called many names - the new world order being the most popular tag for the organization. Their power is weakening, though, as more people strive to find the truth and free themselves of the chains of society - soon they will have no control over us at all, and the message they've been trying to keep from us will be let out into the public like water from opened floodgates.

I dont know if this 'drift' relates in any way, but it seems to me that the message here is simple: the song was freedom and natural progress, you can try to hide it but once someone has had a taste of it, there's no turning back.
Wierd.