Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: lost my id
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I reinstalled windows and forgot to copy my id :( . it's possible to move my characters to new id ?
Ask the Admins really nicely, and they might put the codes on the characters that you own, so you could transfer them on another account.

That said, somebody gotta give you the credits for the transfer, because each use of that command costs 2mil.
If you do need credits for the transfer I'll be more than happy to give them to you!:)
Admin is not responding, it looks like I lost my account =(
actually I have same problem after reformatting the PC, anybody can help?

If you can create the same windows user as the one you created the original account, when you launch freelancer you should have your characters there.
' Wrote:
If you can create the same windows user as the one you created the original account, when you launch freelancer you should have your characters there.
Won't work. It's based off the user's GUID, which is built semi-randomly at the creation of the user. So it won't be the same.

I suggest PMing an administrator either on the forums or on Skype to get your issue sorted out.

Cheers,
--Troy
Quote:
Won't work. It's based off the user's GUID, which is built semi-randomly at the creation of the user. So it won't be the same.

I suggest PMing an administrator either on the forums or on Skype to get your issue sorted out.

Then try this.

Make a new windows user account, run freelancer on that account, go into the server and make a random character.

Then, delete that user account. Then re-make it again with the same name.

Even turn off your PC, wait a day, whatever. When you re-make that user account, the ship will still be there (Unless it has been deleted off the server by admins/whatnot)

It's how I got some of my accounts back. Of course, I think you have to have the same windows too, if I'm not wrong =/
EVERYONE,
Copy your account ID codes and such and email them to yourselves, That's what i do