Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ohai, I'm Kalan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there! I'm Kalan Yamato and--- NOOO the Yamato doesn't come from Naruto.
I've started playing some days ago, and I've registered yesterday.

I'm a Freelancer and I fly an Eagle.

Nothing much to say about me... I'm not calm but I'm not very aggressive, I usually stop pointless little arguements by saying something that makes sense, I am loyal and nice to my friends, and I am not usually unlawful.

See you in space.
Congratulations, you confuzzled婪 me

therefor Welcome, have fun and more

as aeralm would have said;)
Quote:Other than that, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Have fun! :cool:
Welcome to the server! Glad you found your way onto the forums, because it will likely be your most common site visit while playing discovery. Like 'Mike' stated visit those links, become familiar with them, get involved with the community, but most of all. Have fun.
: confuzzled that is MY word!!!

And welcome man, hope you'l like Discovery, and be sure to check by omega-49:)
Wut is that Mike? You stoleded that wall-o-confuzzle-me-text from aerlum D::::

Welcome Yamatatotiti, have fun ye
Ah... thanks everyone.:)
I'm having some trouble to get to Omicron Delta, but I'll try to get my way there...
Welcome, good to see new people coming. Also nice to see not every new person is turning into a pirate. If you don't understand most of the phrases used here. Don't worry, I still don't understand a few.

I hope you enjoy your stay ! :yahoo::yahoo:

Omicron Delta ? Hm.. but if a long journey for someone new. If you do need help with anything, just ask people who seem they can RP. If they can RP, they can also OOC. Or just ask Admins / Angels.
' Wrote:Hi there! I'm Kalan Yamato and--- NOOO the Yamato doesn't come from Naruto.
I've started playing some days ago, and I've registered yesterday.

I'm a Freelancer and I fly an Eagle.

Nothing much to say about me... I'm not calm but I'm not very aggressive, I usually stop pointless little arguements by saying something that makes sense, I am loyal and nice to my friends, and I am not usually unlawful.

See you in space.

Hey, it's Edmond. Glad to see you on the forums. We'll go Nomad hunting once I settle down in Rheinland (oof repninja'd).
Welcome to Disco.

Cookies are on the table to your right, and happy pills are on the table to your left.

You will need them.

--

In other words, note that breaking the rules WILL get you banned.:)

Please don't OORP (Out Of RolePlay), because Discovery is a Roleplay server. Act like it's real life.

Also, ignore Bob.
Hello new guy! Visit the Taus and then, after you applied for =CR=, move to Gallia and apply for FBG~:D