Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair routes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, there I am. With in my Titan. Talking to my fellow pirate who's in a Correo. We waited. And we waited. Then we waited some more. In several different places. But we didn't see a single trader. So we got to talk about smuggling.

"Gee.' I said 'We could always smuggle"

"You're a genius' He said 'What are we meant to smuggle aside from Artifacts (which we can't bring to Liberty, since that's out of our ZoI)."

"Well.' I said 'Obviously, we'll bring back items that the Corsair's need."

"We could do that' He said 'What route shall we do."

"......' I said.

So basically, I fancy doing some smuggling as a Corsair, and I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to Corsair trade/smuggle routes.

Mind helping a mean, evil, pirate to turn Corsair humanitarian/profit monger?
There is a good artifact route from Crete to some bases in Kusari.
And Kusari produces many things that would be useful for the Corsairs... food, quantum multiplexors, engine components... and so on.

You -could- smuggle artifacts to Liberty, as long as you were intent on:

1. Not being seen.
2. Not fighting at all.

There isn't a broad range of things that the Corsairs can trade. We have a single valuable export, but many valuable imports. This restricts the destinations of the export, so we cant get some of the imports without making unprofitable and time-wasting detours.
Taking Artifacts to neutral bases always works. Artifacts to Kreuzberg and Engine Components back isn't bad at all. Same goes for Artifacts to Islay, Light Arms to Skye, then Super Alloys back to Crete.

It'll never really be as profitable as normal trading, but if you're bored, there's always something to be taken somewhere.
you can smuggle to rochester (or manhatten if you're feeling suicidal), but a better route is to trafalgar, it makes a little less, but is 3 times faster... the route is all jumpholes, so is perfectly within RP, and it just happens to go past a molly base, a hessian base, and there is always the BAF to dodge, so you wont get bored, i promise