Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey Exile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey I was looking at a thread with complaints about the GRN being locked, and apparently invised, and the OP was chastised for many people including admins and moderators for not posting it in the GRN feedback thread. It reminded me of another thread not too long ago where the same thing happened. Then there was the thread about whether the Aoi have a feedback thread. So my question is, why is it that the three factions in Discovery that dont have a feedback thread are the three factions you run Exile?
That's... an interesting question. I'll pass it on to Mike.

PS: ibtl, just to cover my bases.
looooooooooooooooooooooooow bloooooooooooooooooooooooooow

I CALL UPON THE REAPER TWINS!

[Image: face-melt.jpg]

[Image: troll1.png]

' Wrote:Hey I was looking at a thread with complaints about the GRN being locked, and apparently invised, and the OP was chastised for many people including admins and moderators for not posting it in the GRN feedback thread. It reminded me of another thread not too long ago where the same thing happened. Then there was the thread about whether the Aoi have a feedback thread. So my question is, why is it that the three factions in Discovery that dont have a feedback thread are the three factions you run Exile?

Aoi.... GRN.... and what else... I only count 2

Keepers is run by Foo Fighter so...

But still its interesting and also... *waits for Tenacity to pop in*:)
' Wrote:Hey I was looking at a thread with complaints about the GRN being locked, and apparently invised, and the OP was chastised for many people including admins and moderators for not posting it in the GRN feedback thread. It reminded me of another thread not too long ago where the same thing happened. Then there was the thread about whether the Aoi have a feedback thread. So my question is, why is it that the three factions in Discovery that don't have a feedback thread are the three factions you run Exile?
Zelot you're a genius! We must exploit Exile for the cuddle monster he is!

XD

Oh and expect a pm from me today or tomorrow.

EDIT: Dis be da dead thread!: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76099 as pruf of da words de Zelotzz!
' Wrote:Aoi.... GRN.... and what else... I only count 2

Keepers is run by Foo Fighter so...

But still its interesting and also... *waits for Tenacity to pop in*:)

If he wasn't "Suspended" and that he "left" discovery for the final time, he probably would have.

BUT, does a Official faction -need- to have a feedback thread?

In any case, I chuckled.
' Wrote:If he wasn't "Suspended" and that he "left" discovery for the final time, he probably would have.
BUT, does a Official faction -need- to have a feedback thread?

In any case, I chuckled.

Hey someone can still channel his spirit... Plenty of people have channeled the spirit of Mudd during his absence so you never know.
Exile runs two factions.

He doesn't believe in feedback threads as 90% of feedback is bad feedback. This means the person can PM him personally and expain it, and Mike can fix it, instead of people raging and flaming in the thread that random people feel the need to jump in on, just to flame factions they don't like.
' Wrote:So my question is, why is it that the three factions in Discovery that dont have a feedback thread are the three factions you run Exile?
Your flame fizzles, since you forgot one, and I am not Exile.
' Wrote:Exile runs two factions.

He doesn't believe in feedback threads as 90% of feedback is bad feedback. This means the person can PM him personally and expain it, and Mike can fix it, instead of people raging and flaming in the thread that random people feel the need to jump in on, just to flame factions they don't like.
Akura.. Dude.. You don't have to answer for him. I think he's old enough to speak for himself. Now run along and do his laundry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4