Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Roleplayer looking for a player created faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, how should I start: I would really like to participate in roleplays with my character "Tenshi". The problem is; while I often read about nice plays the clans have, I rarely see good RP when I'm online. I only see a lot of OOC, and sometimes, PvP-Battles with a few roleplay lines...

My character, Tenshi, is some kind of xenoarcheologist; he focuses on the technology of alien civilizations. However, to gain money, he often works for unlawful fractions, smuggles, or pirate himself; he has some connections with Blood Dragons and The Order, and has also made contact with other pirate fractions, like the Outcasts and the Corsairs, although he dislikes the latter he does not show his feelings for them openly because he wants access to their artifacts and weapons, which he believes are partly based on alien designs. He stands relatively sympathetic to the Outcasts and Lane Hackers; although, he did not want to join one of those fractions openly because he did not want to endanger his relations with Order and Corsairs earlier as needed. More background information can be found in my biography thread, just click on the picture in my signature.

I would like to join a unlawful faction with strong focus on RP; I'm a average to good skilled player, and currently, I have a Junker Tag and a General Pirate ID. I'm flying a VHF. I have very extensive roleplaying experiences, however, I can not write as good in English then I am able to in German. I have time to go online from 16:00 until 22:30 GMT+1 on Sunday until Friday, and on Saturday, I can be online from about 12:00 PM until 01:30 AM.

Looking forward for someone who might be willing to take my character in,
~Nath
I don't know how you feel about your characters morality but there is a home for you at SU if you want it.....

However given the desire to study Artifacts and what not....maybe TBH
I would say the Brotherhood (We focus alot on RP) but you don't like Corsairs:P

Maybe NovaPG (Blood Dragons) Or the Order faction Bs maybe ...

QCO
Edit.
The unlawfuls have a lot of members right now, so it may be a good idea to go along with one that has links to the government, such as the new Hogosha faction, the Black Dragons. Kusari is in need of folk to fight the Bretonians just now.
If you do research but do shady business on the side for money, I think Zoners or Junkers would be best. PC factions here include the {JC} and {JM} Junkers, and the [TAZ] Zoners
Actually one unlawful group that lacks a strong membership is the Blue Lotus Syndicate. However we're outcasts, smugglers and obsessive RPers. (I feel like I'm plugging them non stop these days) We need players of course. So far as I can tell we only have 4 active players at the moment, but we're all RPers.

Just my thought :D
~Alert! Shameless plug in progress:~

It looks to me like your current character is a good fit for the JC Junker Civilian wing of the Junker clan.
Most of us are fairly new to discovery, but we want to have fun and I am constantly looking for ways to improve our Junkerish roleplaying. [Being KOS'd by RM every time we inhale quickly isn't helping matters - we have a freakin base in New Berlin for crying out loud!]
Anyway...take a look at our faction information (scroll down till you see it):
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=390&st=10
And our political system:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5190

Contact me in space as {JM}-Xoria or {JC}-Sinbad.

~Shameless Plug concluded successfully.~
<strike>ok...when I said QCO, what I meant was:

join QCO because its better than all the other factions being proposed.
seriously.
more bettererness.
no, seriously, we have amazing RP, plenty of action, and Templars are the Strongest ships in the game.</strike>

no, join GalEx....they owe me guns.
and, Jack Archer is a solid player.
Join his ailing trade faction.
and get me my guns :P