Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My Bounty.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:Bounty submitted by: Matthew "Cannon" Johnston.

Target Name: All official factions that are Daumann ID'd, Independent Miners Guild ID'd, Colonial Remnant ID'd, Kishiro ID'd, Kruger ID'd or BMM ID'd that are engaged in mining. This includes the transportation of ore. (Only if they are engaged in mining, including transporting ore, otherwise the bounty is not payable.)
Collectable By Whom: Anyone, except those who the bounty is placed on. (However, if we believe the bounty is staged, it will not be paid out.)
Ships Allowed To Collect: Any.
Fee: 1 000 000 credits. (A transport full of ore, being destroyed allows you to collect five million credits.)
Repeat Times Left: Indefinitely.
Contract Conditions: Kill confirmation via guncam stills.
Area restrictions: None.
Target Ship Type: [color=#FFFFFF]Only those engaged in mining, including transporting ore, otherwise the bounty is not payable
Target Ship Armament: Various.

Message: It is quite simple. Something needs to be done. I cannot do it myself, so I will pay you to do it. Just remember, only ships that are official faction ships engaged in mining.

' Wrote:I am posting this as a reminder that the new bounty rules -are- in effect.

Beginning tomorrow I will lock every thread that fails to meet the guidelines specified here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75127

Please PM me when you're ready for your thread to be opened so you can fix it. If you are not ready to fix it, or do so improperly, I will delete the thread and attack you in your home.

' Wrote:http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...=0#entry1092096

6. Bounties must specify the persons hired to take the bounty before they can start collecting on it.

' Wrote:6. All bounties must specify the persons hired to take the bounty before they can start collecting on it.

Problem, moderator?

Or is that you want me to specifically write out every faction that can claim it?
' Wrote:you want me to specifically write out every faction that can claim it

I think this is what needs to happen.

Write out individuals who can collect, and non-Generic (Faction) IDs that can also collect.

For example,

My mate Cardinal Reaver, Gallic Royal Police, Bounty Hunters Guild etc

Would be nice if a mod/admin could confirm or refute that.
I am pretty sure it's cause you said you would be away indefinat
ly, and therefore would not be able to pay the bounty out. I am sure a nice pm would have gotten it taken care of.
I am pretty sure it's cause you said you would be away indefinat
ly, and therefore would not be able to pay the bounty out. I am sure a nice pm would have gotten it taken care of.
' Wrote:I am pretty sure it's cause you said you would be away indefinat

' Wrote:I am pretty sure it's cause you said you would be away indefinat

Already sorted that out and got it back.

If I did not, it would have been invisible, and locked by Athenian.
[Image: Haruhi-Bump.gif]

So, Dusty Lens just locked another thread. (Which means he is around.)

Eh.
Blanked.
Yes, you need to specify the specific parties who are able to collect. Groups and individuals.

Feel free to PM me when you're ready for it to be opened in order to allow you to do that, you can contact me on skype as well. Or you can make another thread/bump this one.

I might not notice for a while if you just make a thread or bump this one, hence asking you to PM me.
' Wrote:Yes, you need to specify the specific parties who are able to collect. Groups and individuals.

Feel free to PM me when you're ready for it to be opened in order to allow you to do that, you can contact me on skype as well. Or you can make another thread/bump this one.

I might not notice for a while if you just make a thread or bump this one, hence asking you to PM me.

Fair enough.

I am ready to do it, when I next see the thread unlocked.

I may get it wrong however, mainly because it is such a ridiculous rule, and it completely redundant, in light of my existing statement.

If I do get it wrong, since it is such an ambiguous statement, I would like a chance to re-try it again.
Well, I wouldn't like to waste either of our time. So what do you find confusing?

Allow me to give you an example:

Quote:Employed Mercenaries:

If you are a Mercenary and you wish to be able to claim bounties for the heads of the enemies of the Empire, you must reply in this channel, detailing your name, ship type, weapon loadout and previous employment as a Mercenary (if you have worked for our enemies, or against our allies, you will NOT be working for us). Also, be warned, if word is recieved that you have destroyed or attacked a Corsair ship, or an Allied ship in the persuit of a different bounty, you will no longer be able to claim bounties in the name of the Empire, and will yourself be bountied.

List of Mercenaries under contract:
Reaver Mercenary Company
"Any Colour You Like"
"Lone Bear"
Daniel Crow
"Gullveig"
Catalina de Leon
David Walker
The Kaizoku Gang
Johnny Walker
Jim Street
Kyle Sapphire (pending completion of a task)

That's the general idea of what you're looking for. Specific factions, groups and individuals are whom you should identify. IDs are not allowed. "Everyone" "All Freelancers/Mercs/Hunters/etc" are not permitted.

The BHG as an ID is permitted, but as your bounty is unlawful it wouldn't apply.

In short you're asked to, essentially, hire on the persons with whom you are to do business.

If you feel that's overly complicated let me know and we can work together to resolve any lingering questions. I'll wait to hear your reply before I unlock your thread to ensure that you've read this.
Pages: 1 2