Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Closed Economy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=System]Tired of being so strapped for [color=#33CC00]cash that you're willing to go out of your way and stop having [color=#FF0000]fun to make money?

Try not making money at all!

That's right! If you create a character with no starting funds, and build him into what you want, you can relieve the stress of credits this game has on so many other players.

You also can avoid the pitiful lolwuts who stand in ships far too large to even bother dealing with you for whatever you plan to do. Unless of course, you build strength in numbers.. Rhinodromeday squad

See how the barghest falls victim to even the most basic of starter and "noob" ships!

Few things managed to bring as much entertainment as Closed Economy playing. Give it a try.
' Wrote:Try not making money at all!

Shh... Don't tell it anybody... Don't let 'em know... This is secret!
I feel enlightened.

What would you suggest I do with my current savings though?

' Wrote:I feel enlightened.

What would you suggest I do with my current savings though?

Send them all to a bank account to corrupt it so it's owner can also be enlightened?
' Wrote:See how the barghest falls victim to even the most basic of starter and "noob" ships!

Having expensive ships does not make you pro :P

good job ;)
What about I like been pirated ? ( yes seriously its fun to deal with them ... when you stay alive).
AM I an unholy entity?
' Wrote:Send them all to a bank account to corrupt it so it's owner can also be enlightened?

FLHook will prevent that from happening.

[Image: 485.jpg]
I'm actually trying this right now an LPI ship:D
' Wrote:FLHook will prevent that from happening.

[Image: 485.jpg]

Damn, so no /givecash Marvin_[CZ] 2000000000? D:
Damn That was Epic.. Now 100 starflies taking down LN BS Please:D