Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ipv6 issue <vista>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I've never had a problem connecting to any servers including the main server with ipv6 enabled but I have been hosting a small discovery server I've been testing with my friends. It doesnt connect to the main list for whatever reason, they can only connect over hamachi and I cannot connect to it at all. The only thing I can see that might be causing it is on the multiplayer list I see it with the ip fe80:cc4:134a:3f57:fe9b%11 which is a LAN ipv6 IP I disabled ipv6 on my internet properties and restarted my computer and the server and yet I still cannot connect and it is still listed with that IP and unable to link up with the main list. I am thoroughly confused and any help is appreciated.

- It is properly port forwarded.
You must disable--and possibly uninstall--IPv6 from all adapters, whether they're being used or not, for FLServer to work.

Cheers,
--Troy
Well I have only two network adapters both have ipv6 disabled and uninstall is greyed out on both as it is vista and is integrated.

-edit: fixed mostly, I disabled ipv6 via the registry but the server still says "Failed to make connection to list server... Connecting to list server..."