Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Umm hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey, I'm HCGal, aka Heavy Caliber Gal, aka Vee, I'm new to Discovery and well.. I'm absolutely terrified of this place xD (well not 'terrified' terrified but like.. in awe and absolutely nervous and stuff). I'm an adamant Roleplayer, but I love Freelancer too, which my male friends find weird but they're weird so blah to them.

So I was looking through the mods on Mod DB and made a Discovery, if you'll pardon the pun and after several weeks of procrastination I finally decided to give it a crack, signed up to the site and again procrastinated because I didn't want to sound like a noob because I couldn't figure out how the mod worked (I have it working now btw so don't worry about that).

Now I'm not sure what to do, being new to all this really does make me feel all timid and small and I don't wanna ask any stupid questions or anything to risk looking even more like a noob >_<

So yeah uhm.. Where should I begin..?
And is there any way to make my character model female instead of male? As much as I like the Trent character his face looks more and more dumb every time I stare at it ._.
Welcome to Disco.:)

Character model... I think if you talk to Cannon he might be able to help you.
Hey there! Welcome to discovery Mr. .com!:D

Read the rules to stay outa' trouble, and joining a faction is always good so I'd recommend ya find one. But hey i was an indy for like a year so if ya dun' wana, that's cool too.

:)

' Wrote:I'm absolutely terrified of this place
XD

It happens occasionally. :crazy:

EDIT: You outdated my post HC-Gal! D:
I did whatnow? o_O
You changed your display name while he was posting.
... I still don't get it.. xD
' Wrote:... I still don't get it.. xD

Neither do i, so its to peas in a pod, theres no stupid questions, as Forest Gump says "Stupid is as stupid does"
Well... Erm...

Welcome to Discovery!
Heyo.
I'll give you your daily dose of Catgirl.

Done.
Add me or any of the other Angels on Skype\IMs and I'm sure we'd be happy to help!
Except Josh, watch out for him, he's a nasty one.

But least you don't have to worry about Watsas anymore.
Oh yeah. One other thing HC-Gal! IGNORE BOB!

DO NOT TALK TO HIM!

Don't even look at him!

Seriously. Don't. We can't loose our new people! D:
Pages: 1 2 3 4