Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need help with a rename for my Shattered.Silo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey folks I'm having trouble thinking of a good name for my new ship in the AGS, it was the old AGS-L|Shattered.Silo, a LWB research ship converted from a Gull Transport. It's where the anti-synth paste drugs project is brewing as well as the side project of the Rabbid creatures from Gaia.

But now my Medic (a personality import from Team Fortress 2) has gotten his gloves onto a Train and has stumbled on a way to brew a very nutritious alcohol, so his train is part lab, part brewery, part transport and part medical bay/prison. So its quite a multitasking ship.

So the ship Shattered.Silo is sadly no more, so I need to come up with a new name for my ship. Help?

Also, I need a name for my LWB beer, it sort of breaks down Synth Paste before it can be digested properly, but is able to convert some of it into a more usable vitamin and mineral amounts, improving health. Its an accidental discovery, but could it mean the farmers and Synth can work together? Or will it be scrapped as working with the devils? Who knows... hmm never thought of that... RP TIME!!

So, any ideas folks?
Confined.Harvester?

Try out some wordplay using things associated with farming etc
Lamb.Abortion

hey ... don't give me that look. same as shattered silo.
For the beer:

Augustiner Edelstoff

Andechs Doppelbock

Störtebeker Bernstein

All of them are real brands, but the names are awesome. Google for "Biersorten", and you should find lots of names

For the ship:

Do you want a german spelled name?

Reinheitsgebot

would be very cool.
For.your.task

Why i think that is fittin is a mystery to me but...

Lets call it "Liquid beer" since less solid form of paste is liquid but...
' Wrote:Confined.Harvester?

Try out some wordplay using things associated with farming etc
Hmm, I'll keep it in mind, would have thought it would make more sense on a miner for the LWB, if there is such a thing.

' Wrote:Lamb.Abortion

hey ... don't give me that look. same as shattered silo.
:lol: < This

' Wrote:For the beer:
Augustiner Edelstoff

Andechs Doppelbock

Störtebeker Bernstein

All of them are real brands, but the names are awesome. Google for "Biersorten", and you should find lots of names
For the ship:

Do you want a german spelled name?

Reinheitsgebot

would be very cool.
They do sound sweet, as a Welshman. Though I'll hold out for a somewhat unique name if possible. ;)

' Wrote:For.your.task

Why i think that is fittin is a mystery to me but...

Lets call it "Liquid beer" since less solid form of paste is liquid but...
A liquid beer? There is a solid form? :mellow:
' Wrote:They do sound sweet, as a Welshman. Though I'll hold out for a somewhat unique name if possible. ;)

Quote:so his train is part lab, part brewery, part transport and part medical bay/prison. So its quite a multitasking ship.

It would be hard, to find a unique name for 4 different goals with only 23 letters. :P

Fletcher's.Bierbude perhaps?
' Wrote:A liquid beer? There is a solid form? :mellow:

Ofcourse there is also beer ice-cream... mady from frozen beer... i tried that and i was suprisingly good..
I must get my hands on this ice cream!!!!
Well if you have some liquid nitrogen you can make some ice-crem from things like vodka, martini... you know, strong beverages...
Kinda off topic... sorry...
Pages: 1 2 3