Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Accedentely deleted ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i accedentely deleted my ship that was a dse ship in a mastadon ship with 20 something mill on it...
there was somethin wrong with freelancer as it showed 2 of the same character i had.i went on both and both worked but when i exit freelancer and enter it again to fix it...my ship just disipeared
its called DSE)Thunderbolt

is there anything i can do to fix the problem and get my ship back?a few of my DSE buddies have seen me fly in this ship if u want proof...

please help...it took me alot of time to get that mastadon as it costs over 150 million credits

P.S. sorry for bad spelling...english not really my home language
' Wrote:i accedentely deleted my ship that was a dse ship in a mastadon ship with 20 something mill on it...
there was somethin wrong with freelancer as it showed 2 of the same character i had.i went on both and both worked but when i exit freelancer and enter it again to fix it...my ship just disipeared
its called DSE)Thunderbolt

is there anything i can do to fix the problem and get my ship back?a few of my DSE buddies have seen me fly in this ship if u want proof...

please help...it took me alot of time to get that mastadon as it costs over 150 million credits

P.S. sorry for bad spelling...english not really my home language
Actually there were only about 2.7 million on it at the time of the last backup. It has been restored. Consider the money that might have been earned, or sent to it since midnight GMT to be lost. Look where you click in the future, since it takes two clicks to delete a ship.

A & L Guy
-delete-
I had the same bug.

After renaming my ship, a went into the server, and I got 2 chars with the same name. SAME NAME

One was the regular...And the other was a CSV on Erie =/

The last time such a thing happened to me the character got corrupted blocking any server commands despite the ship been restored by an admin.

' Wrote:The last time such a thing happened to me the character got corrupted blocking any server commands despite the ship been restored by an admin.
If a character was deleted, and then subsequently restored from backup, any / commands will not work untill next server restart. You can fly the ships, but the special server / commands won't be available untill the server is restarted. No corruption blocking servercommands. Just the way FL_server works.

A & L Guy
right before this bug happened i transferred money from my pirate ship to this ship...when i wanted to switch back to the DSE one the glitch happened i had lots of money on...so there i lost almost all my cash :(
If the back-up says you had 2.7 million on it, that is exactly what was there. You got the ship back didn't you ?
' Wrote:right before this bug happened i transferred money from my pirate ship to this ship...when i wanted to switch back to the DSE one the glitch happened i had lots of money on...so there i lost almost all my cash :(
I dropped 5 bottles of ale when I unloaded my car after going to the supermarket today. You don't see me complain about that - So don't complain about 20 million pretend playmoney.

And there is no log of a glitch - Only way the character could be deleted is by clicking on the Delete Character button, and that even asks for confirmation. So in the future, read what you are clicking on.
Just be glad that we do backups, and you got your ship back this fast.

A & L Guy
' Wrote:Just be glad that we do backups, and you got your ship back this fast.

A & L Guy
Indeed. I've never seen a deleted character restored at all, much less this fast. Once again, A&L, you amaze me and earn my applause.