Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cheap/Free graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alright. Heres the deal.
I want to get better at Photoshopping.
So i'm going to offer cheap or free sigs, avys, and transmissions bars/banners/headers (these are my 'specialty' of sorts)
I might not be able to always complete them
Or manage what you ask
But i'll try.
And you might not have to pay as much as someone else would price.

What i've done so far:
Alan Sprunk-Sig
LSFC-Heroic-Sig
Catalina Hamilton-Transmission bar x 3
SCRA|Daemon.Steele-Sig
asd
Well here's one for ye'. It's a banner for the Molly Council Fleet. It may not get used, but hey let's see what you got.

Would like to see 1 Scylla(Rogue dessie) in the middle, with 2 rogue gb's on both side both angled upwards with a bunch of werewolfs, greyhounds and barghest underneath them. Pretty much fill it up to look like a baddass fleet. And for the very top, put Molly Council Fleet in green with clovers on both ends. With of course a space background.

Oh and make it shinny.

Might seem like alot of work but really only need a few pictures and using photoshop copy most of the fighters.

If this looks sexy, I'm willing to spend some credits on it. And not just a little.
Walter Emmerich, LSFC-Heroic. Make a sig about that, however you wish. Emmerich is a middle-aged man, about in his late forties, and the Heroic is a Siege cruiser outfitted with a lot of computers. Doesn't have to be great, I don't wanna pay a bunch.
Hmmm. Good business, it seems. I'm going to be a while when it comes to ones that need me to get ship screens, due to the fact that Ioncross's diabolical error is preventing me from getting these sorts of ships. Alan, i'll get working on yours ASAP, you've provided everything I need. Thanks.
asd
[Image: AlanSprunk1.png]

Tell me if anything needs changing...a border, possibly?
asd
[Image: AlanSprunk2.png]
It may not be mine, but that's really nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4