Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi to all on DGC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thanks to all for replies.

im am partially up to date with the rules of discovery, been playing for a bit now.

i am working on joining the ZTC, already sorted out my IFF and sorted my rep with 70-80% of the factions.

i am however a elite freelancer player, been to most systems and bases blah blah

here check this out, we had fun finding this one recently, one of the few systems we havent explored

screen22.jpg

screen27.jpg

screen31.jpg
to simplify, dont use the code code when you post links. use

Code:
[url=<insert link here>]<insert name here>[/url]

or just paste the adress itself, turns to a link itself when in http://www... format

you found this by pure luck? please do not speak of the jumpgate or station location. finding it is a part of a keeper application process, and even if most of the time it leaks out, we try to keep it a relative secret.
yeah i tried the code + url and it didnt work?

yeah a mixture of skill and luck.

oh ok, i was not aware of this process, anyway, i dont know what your talking about;)

not code + url, just use the url tag or dont use a tag at all.
***'ours'..-remember-'your shell'.. "Eldhawk"named.-tresspass/intrude- to "Sanctuary".. "Oiuyza"named 'bestow'..-pain/suffering-.. at 'yours'.(warmth).."Eldhawk"shell..-vanquished/silenced-***

greetings there,;)
now now hidamari, you'll just frighten the poor lad

welcome to tha disco!
Pages: 1 2