Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disco Launchpad Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, my computer just doesn't want me to play freelancer...first all my FL files went corrupted (I have fixed this problem), now I have got this second difficult situation to deal with: When I downloaded Discovery Launchpad, I moved all of my accounts and have finally become up to date with my computer...I press launch on the Disco Launchpad and my resolution is screwed up, I can hardly even see the Launch to space button ingame. So, I have gone through the launchpad looking for ways I can fix this and i cannot find any problems. I have gone through the forums trying to find out if there have been any similar threads to this one, and I have not seen any so far. I do not understand this current problem I am having so if anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
P.S. Here is a screenshot that shows what my screen looks like ingame:
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/Mil...al/screen49.jpg
Launchpad seems to be putting FL into widescreen mode. Widescreen has a few issues, you see. The HUD resizes itself after you launch your ship into space, and stays resized until you quit. I'm not quite sure how to fix it permanently, or if there's even a way. All you need to do is launch to space and your UI will resize itself for the rest of the session.

Hope this helps,
--Troy
Ok cool, *Slaps himself on the head* Cant believe i didn't think of that before. Thanks Kazinsal.
Try this, on the Launchpad screen look to the right and youll see the resolution,1260x1060. Change the 1060 to 960 and *poof* screen resolution fixed:)