Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nevermind,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PROBLEM NOT VALID ANYMORE!
edit: I fail. Sorry.

Didn't see that part of your post.
Very simple. Make sure you're at least one bar "green" to them. Head to the Barrier outpost in Coronado. Go to the bar. Get two Freelancer bribes at the same time (if there's not two listed, launch and dock until there are).

You're done, freelancer IFF attained. If the second bribe does not show you are just unlucky and need to keep trying, OR you picked a bribe, launched, and are now looking for the second bribe while you are already showing green to them. If that is the case you'll need to shoot up freelancers until you are white tot them again, and then return to Barrier to get that double bribe -at the same time-. Bribes to factions you are friendly with won't come, attitude should be neutral at best.
If the bartender offers you the bribe go to the equipment shop and back to the bar to see if anyone of the guests offers you a second bribe. The guest will change while the bartender still offers you the same bribe.
If you still cant make it, I can help ya with that. You know where to write.

Greets
' Wrote:Very simple. Make sure you're at least one bar "green" to them. Head to the Barrier outpost in Coronado. Go to the bar. Get two Freelancer bribes at the same time (if there's not two listed, launch and dock until there are).

You're done, freelancer IFF attained. If the second bribe does not show you are just unlucky and need to keep trying, OR you picked a bribe, launched, and are now looking for the second bribe while you are already showing green to them. If that is the case you'll need to shoot up freelancers until you are white tot them again, and then return to Barrier to get that double bribe -at the same time-. Bribes to factions you are friendly with won't come, attitude should be neutral at best.

' Wrote:If the bartender offers you the bribe go to the equipment shop and back to the bar to see if anyone of the guests offers you a second bribe. The guest will change while the bartender still offers you the same bribe.

For you two, thank you a lot for reading my entire post ... really ... I wish one day some members will learn to read ...

I know exactly how to get the Freelancer IFF, the problem is, even thought the bartender does give the bribe, noone else does .... in fact, I don't get any bribes from others in the bar ... and this is going like this for 2-3 weeks now ... cause I've been trying since then .

: Thanks, but then what am I suppose to do with the Slave Liner I already have?:D
: Do you know something I don't?:D

Also, here are the reps of Zoners and freelancer
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu23/...creen2.jpg
http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu23/...een1-1.jpg
1. shoot some freelancers until you're just below neutral
2. look for the double bribe again.
3. DO NOT BUY SINGLE BRIBES, only buy if you can buy two at once
If the second bribe doesn't show you're just having a streak of bad luck, keep trying. If one Freelancer bribe shows, the second will as well.

[Edit] And applying sarcasm to the advice of people who are trying to help you is bad form. Kindly refrain from such.
' Wrote:1. shoot some freelancers until you're just below neutral
2. look for the double bribe again.
3. DO NOT BUY SINGLE BRIBES, only buy if you can buy two at once

Thank you for reading, I'm not going to say again that I KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO FREAKING GET THE IFF , i JUST SIMPLY DON'T GET ANY BRIBES FROM THE PEOPLE APART FROM THE BARTENDER!

' Wrote:If the second bribe doesn't show you're just having a streak of bad luck, keep trying. If one Freelancer bribe shows, the second will as well.

[Edit] And applying sarcasm to the advice of people who are trying to help you is bad form. Kindly refrain from such.

It didn''t show up during 3 weeks time, and I've been trying for quite some time.

Also, this is not SARCASM , THIS IS THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T READ! - read the first post again, then you maybe understand ...
If you know how to do it. Why ask?

Keep trying. Do this;

' Wrote:Very simple. Make sure you're at least one bar "green" to them. Head to the Barrier outpost in Coronado. Go to the bar. Get two Freelancer bribes at the same time (if there's not two listed, launch and dock until there are).

Pages: 1 2