Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Its like this whole day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have huge lags when I'm playing. I had them yesterday too, they started yestreday. I currently have installed FL on both of my sisters laptop, first both lapotops have connection problems with FL idk why, I can't play... I will follow A&L's advice, but i dont think it will help (no offence)... But A&L if you really think it can help, ill do it. Please help

[Image: Lagging.jpg]

' Wrote:I have huge lags when I'm playing. I had them yesterday too, they started yestreday. I currently have installed FL on both of my sisters laptop, first both lapotops have connection problems with FL idk why, I can't play... I will follow A&L's advice, but i dont think it will help (no offence)... But A&L if you really think it can help, ill do it. Please help

[Image: Lagging.jpg]

Logic applies : If you are the only one experiencing lag and huge pings ingame, out of the 166 players online now, chances are pretty much a 100 % that it is your end something is wrong.

A & L Guy
Okay, i'll do as you said in that other post