Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: hello everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Cpt.|Marcus.Escobar. Order Bomber Pilot. :crazy:

I played a long time freelancer with a good friend, i decided to take a break from freelancer and played

other games like Daoc or warhammer.

2 or 3 weeks earlier.

But there came a day ... my friend called me on the cellphone. "hey let us play Freelancer"
I said okay. :yahoo: We are looked for a good freelancer mod, and we find this one
this is the server with the most players in the list *click* :nyam:
and The Adventure had begun.

*open Fire on BHG|--- , watch out* ! :angry::rtfm:
*roger roger*

see you ingame.

over and out !
Yo.
G'day.
Welcome!:)
Welcome to the disco!
Welcome to Discovery.Have fun with your bomber
Welcome to Discovery!
First of all, Good luck flying that Bomber, Sekhmet is a Wonderful Ship, Hope you learn how to handle that thing soon enough! Other than that, Although starting as Order is a cool idea, don't stick only to one side, cause it might make matters personal. Try playing the other side as well! Make a BHG Char maybe?
All and All, Enjoy the game as much as you can, and always consider the ones around you as someone like yourself, playing the same game!

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, You can always look for people with [The_Angel] Tag, They are always glad to help.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
So aerelm posted his wall of text.. Welcome to disco.. Have fun..
Welcome the disco party