Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now there is my thread. A few of you might already know me from the main server, most may not.

I'm trying to get active in Liberty Navy or Police or maybe become a Freelancer.
I like this game alot in MP, so expect me to stick around quite a lot.

Also I'd like to have a training partner for dogfights, if you don't mind. :)

Insert generic self description here (I'm really just too lazy atm, sorry).
Sup.
Welcome, and sorry about yesterday!:)
' Wrote:Welcome, and sorry about yesterday!:)
Did something happen?:unsure:
Hey there new dude!

Welcome to Disco, land of the :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: !

Read the rules, have fun, and enjoy your stay!

:3
Greeting, like any new members of this community I must welcome you.
Oh and I hope you will avoid the typical newcomer's mistakes.

Anyway, remember to always keep your smile, its a game mean to be a source of fun ( a lot actually)
Welcome to disco,

read the rules

never say 2millordai

have fun

easy?

I thought so

welcome:)
' Wrote:Did something happen?:unsure:

I was just referring to the misunderstanding when you thought I had fired on you. I could have been friendlier...:rolleyes:
Soz, double post...
Welcome to Discovery!
I think I've seen you around the Server once or twice, Right? From what I remember, you were already familiar with Tech Chart and Rest. So I think you'll do just fine... Also, don't hurry with the pew pew part yet, You'll get to shoot around enough to learn a few tricks, but if you need help, always feel free to drop by Connecticut, Many there are nice enough to give you few tips about fighting.

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, You can always look for people with [The_Angel] Tag, They are always glad to help.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Pages: 1 2