Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It seems that the new -=?=- clan is invading whoever they want. Therefore, i call upon an alliance between SF-RM-TG-AW against the -=?=- and their allies.
Titus isnt it the factions own responsibility too defende their own systems
It is but allies are needed in war sometimes so I see no problem with TG having allies if the IG has allies too.
Oh joy! It's the first WW! Let's all gang up on the little guys because they pissed us off, then after we finaly smash them to a bloddy pulp, then let's impose so many restrictions so they can't even BREATHE without our say-so!!! Therefore causing centuries of resentment, ill-will, and malcontent! This will eventually lead up to our real goal, WWII! EVERYBODY PARTY!!!!!!

*Sarcam Detector: If you can't tell he's jokeing, you have had you sense of humor surgicly removed with sledghammer*

(I know WW stands for World War. I consider Freelancer to be a "World" like the 'World' of Warhammer, or the 'World' of Warcraft/Starcraft)

This isn't about allies, it's about us really taking this too far. I've said it once, and i'll say it again...
Drop it. Leave it on the floor. Never pick it up again.
How much more clear can I get?
Strictly from a Role Play point of view...

the -=?=- has declared "Open Season" on pretty much all factions. I've talked with Raven on XFIRE and he says they've attacked him, openly (at least allowed him the pleasure of getting all the way out of the dock before opening fire) so that means they're not caring about any of the factions.

From the RP point of view, the whole IG/AW versus SF war is now moot. We all agreed on a cease fire (truce i believe) and are joining forces against the -=?=-. Cardamine told me their plans in-server, so.. Makes sense. Pirates versus Houses. Not that big a deal RP wise.

But from an Admin point of view...

i have no problems with this so long as it doesn't get out of hand. There is no server police on this server, nor do we have a need for it at this point in time.

I'm all for the alliance.. gives the game some "sprucing up" that some of us have been yelling for (Dab, you were the bloodthursty guy.. you got your war...). So long as it does *NOT* get out of hand.
Like I understand now, many -=?=- were part of IG previously (and many still have IG chars on their accounts), so I wonder what's the status of IG in this situation. Many of IG members are just clueless of what's going on, as far as I'm concerned.
Igiss,Dec 24 2005, 05:27 PM Wrote:Like I understand now, many -=?=- were part of IG previously (and many still have IG chars on their accounts), so I wonder what's the status of IG in this situation. Many of IG members are just clueless of what's going on, as far as I'm concerned.
[snapback]8435[/snapback]

We recently transfered all our cash off those accounts, and no longer use them. The invasion of the tau systems involved us as support, and it was not our invasion. Most of the major battles we were in so far have been from assistance requests from other pirated players.

-=?=- do not have open hostilities between other pirate clans or players, just police clans.
Just police doesn't include AW yet they have been attacking in the Omicrons.
>>>>>>Incoming transmission: Grand Admiral Korrd:<<<<<<

Im for the alliance too. They have incsulted us enough. If we allow them to continue, in one month this server will be full of violent newbs like them, shooting on everybody and not respecting the rules (Written rules, and unwritten ones too)...
So i think we need to put the example with them.
They declared war on all houses, well, they will have their war. But i dont want to hear them bit**ing about this once the might of the combined fleets of all houses kick their bu**s (I've seen 5 of them so far, well, we are 20 or so).

Also, look at this from a roleplay pespective, some people on the server wanted a war. Well. there is the war.

>>>>>>End transmission<<<<<<
Don't take it personal. Im talking as Grand Admiral Korrd. I think it will be fun for some People. After all, the server was a bit quiet the last month...
The police factions in game use nothing larger then a LF, so that would make the player factions who are using HF's, VHF's, BS's and other cap-ships NAVY wouldn't it?

It would be nice to see a memebers list like you can with all the other factions on the server, I personally haven't seen and -=?=- with IG tags but I have seen a new -=?=- player switch to a SF character and back again.
Pages: 1 2 3