Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rogue Bomber "Barghest"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
*Very* sleek and sexy, I'm quite impressed. Looks like those Rogue engineers finally got it right, after their former butt ugly designs.

(BTW when I first saw the name I thought it said "Bargearse"... lol the Aussies will know what I mean:lol:
Haha! Just been watchin it on Youtube.:lol:

Edit: Sorry, completely off topic. My bad.
Aye, too bad they don't have a fighter that looks as good as that! XD It's definitely a superior alternative to the Waran...has anyone actually chosen that thing as their ship? Anyone at all?

I rather like the Rogue Gunboat, too, though many say it's ugly. It...LOOKS like a pirate GB ought to look, in my opinion. Kinda dashed together, but small, agile, and effective.
i am sure, the warren will be a penalty by admins soon.. instead of "i ll put you into a starflyer" they ll say, "i ll put you into a warren !!! (and make you fly it for at least 1 month)"
I am impressed with the rogue GB. Good job Doom. Could someone post a screenie of the Barghest?
Barghest looks like a really sweet Werewolf. I like it, though word has it that one of the two new UOG leaders doesn't. I'm not telling who. :cool:

I'll definitely trade in my Taiidan for that one.
' Wrote:I rather like the Rogue Gunboat, too, though many say it's ugly. It...LOOKS like a pirate GB ought to look, in my opinion. Kinda dashed together, but small, agile, and effective.
YEah I really like that new Rogue GB as well, but i really wish they'd removed those struts glued to the bridge. It's not that I don't want a scraped together look, but those struts just don't look necessary or like they're part of the model.
UOG reporting;)This weekend were probably checking all the bombers out, the review will be on the usual private forum!
I wonder how a mass scrap between all the known bombers would turn out... I'm putting bets on the new Corsair bomber, although that could just be my heavy Corsair bias kicking in:P
The new Civilian Bomber kicks quite a bit of butt, too; the hull effectively shields the torps, since they're mounted internally. Quite unlike the Taiidan, where any large battle resulted in millions worth of repairs to those minis. >< Also, it's nearly as agile as some VHFs, and I love the look.:)As far as I know, only the Barghest has a larger hold (amongst the bombers)

EDIT: Also, the Taiidan now has four exhaust plumes to match its four little blue circles! Yay! Still like the Civ Bomber better, though.:P
Pages: 1 2