Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirate transport in Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So is Freelancer ID-ed and AFF-ed pirate transport illegal to fly trough Liberty, and dock on Detroit Munitions?

No matter which affiliation, P. transports are banned from Liberty.

At least that's what I heard.
I'm saving a few keystrokes for one of the Admins.

' Wrote:IV. Transport ships.

The transport models of the Rheinland Train, Behemoth medium transport, Pirate Train and Pirate Transport are not permitted within the house of Liberty. The ALG mover and all other transport class ships are permitted.

There are no exceptions to this law.
EDIT: Ahh, and what Vlko said.
you need to elaborate more.

its not a server rule thing. its within server rules to roam liberty in a pirate transport. you cannot get sanctioned for that.

its liberty RP consequences (fr5, being engaged by the navy / police / whatever) that should bother you. nothing more.

pretty much like zoners and their no fun zones ... *cough* ... it's within server rules to shoot a guy in a vicinity of a freeport, the zoners will just restrict your docking priviledges.
oops, double post....
well i tried to RP today with LN and i got shot down
yes ... because its LIBERTY LAW (not a server rule) that bans the ship from the entire house of Liberty.
Tough luck, thick skin and big mouth helps. It's easier than explaining that you are just the lane-repair man and you only shot that CD to see it the passing gold-miner has everything right with his engine and... the rest was just a misunderstanding...
I did try and reason with you. However you snuffed me off more than once. After it looked like you were docking to escape - That was the final straw.
And I'll even throw this out there, which would have saved you a few keystrokes....

Quote:6.7 Attacking freighters, transports, liners or demanding cargo from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships.

Exceptions to this rule are:

a) Official faction tagged house ships in their respective house space ONLY.

Liberty space, especially New York, is the home to the [LN], which is the official faction of the Liberty Navy. You showed up in their space, flaunted their laws. They blew you up. Everything is completely acceptable within server rules.
Pages: 1 2