Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A pre-emptive heyyoooo~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I decided to look up a mod and found this one. I've pottered about on single-player a bit, but not yet joined any multiplayer servers with it. Though I only joined a multiplayer server for the game at all about a week ago despite owning it for years.

You seem like a friendly bunch and I'll have to get to getting overwhelmed by everything sometime. It might be a while as a game I ordered arrived today (yesterday now I suppose, I only just stopped playing it) which I'll probably complete before I do anything else. I'm far too addicted to the series for my own good, or maybe not, considering how much fun I've had by religiously playing them.

Anyway, this post may be a bit previous to me actually joining the server, though I'll probably have completed my game by next week. :P

(I may add stuff to this later, when it's not nearly 3am.):D
Welcome to the forums and hope you get done with that game soon cause Discovery can be quite addicting.
Welcome to the disco!
Well now, seems we're all in for a bit of disaster! Nah, just kidding, had to pull the ol' Absol joke:)

Anywho, welcome aboard! Be sure to browse the forums a bit and see if there's any factions you may take a liking to! Grouping up with people can be a blast, but sometimes it's nice to strike out on your own as well!
Welcome to Discovery!
First, Don't overuse Freelancer, It'll drive you crazy:PAnd then, I suggest you finish the SP before starting on the Server, Because it'll give you a nice perspective of the Discovery Lore and Timeline... Wiki is always a good place to start with as well!

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Community & Forum Rules
    - Aside from this link, there are certain rules for each Sub-Forum as well. You can find those in pinned threads of each Sub-forum.
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
If you have any questions, or need help, You can always contact anyone from This List,
And when In Game, You can always look for people with [The_Angel] Tag, They are always glad to help.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)
Welcome to Discovery! Oh, and Pokémans are awesome.
Welcome to Discovery, I guess that aerelm has put it into a nutshell for you, if you just do all that, you'll have a blast, but something I suggest that you should try is exploring, it's really fun and your entire nav map will be put together in a flash. My friend and I do it together and we have almost every system, well that's all, have fun in Discovery!
I think you are the first one who has posted before joining the server.. By the way welcome to disco and have fun!
' Wrote:I think you are the first one who has posted before joining the server.. By the way welcome to disco and have fun!

Agreed, not many do so.

Welcome to discovery.
' Wrote:I think you are the first one who has posted before joining the server.. By the way welcome to disco and have fun!

Go find my first post.:P

And as usual, Aerelm kinda summed it all up.
Have fun and shiz.
Pages: 1 2