Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Maxwell Feilding, at your service!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I am the one and only Maxwell Feilding, Independent Trader, occasional miner, and all around nice guy.
I guess it's a little late to introduce myself but I've yet to post on the forum and felt like I needed to start here before replying or posting at all. I run the trade ship Maxwell's Silver Hammer from place to place, no specific's for you pirates out there. If you ever need something traded I'm your man. I can run the semi-safe trade routes right now but when I get my Firefly I'll be running the backwater's and anywhere in between as soon as possible! If you need a helping hand with something feel free to ask and I'll try my best to help you out. My current ship is only a Camara but it will soon be replaced with a better transport. Thanks for hearing me out!
I needta get me a firefly.
Always wanted one, never bought one.

Aerelm will be along at some point in the next day or two with his Copypasted quote of awesome, so I won't bother with that.

But, I hope you have a great time on the server.

Also, Join Ageira|!
A new guy that offers to help us out?... Nice!

:D

Mr. Fielding, you've got style! We need some style over here. It get's boring without it.

Anywho. Read the rules, avoid Bob, and have fun. :yahoo:
trading eh? stay with that, when you want to make money. dont mine! it might seem to be profitable, but unless you have an entire faction with you while doing it, you are either too slow or will get pirated.

take it as a word of advice. you seem to be a nice guy.

second word of advice, pay the pirates. it's cheaper than death (most of the time)

read the rules, have fun.
Enjoy the server, read the rules..join a faction(or RP closely with one). And I applaud you for starting the way some of us did..broke, but with a vision of riches.
You seem to be an 'old stager'...
hehe
Welcome!