Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request Name Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I recently bought my Bretonian Destroyer, and I renamed myself. Shortly after, I wanted to rename again to my permanent name of HMS-Enterprise for the reserve fleet.

My current character name is HMS-Andrew, and I am requesting a change to HMS-Enterprise.

I cannot rename in-game because of the rename time limit.

Thanks for your time,
-Andrew

Wait for the time limit to end?
There's a time limit?
How long is it?
I'd be surprised if someone able to do that would sacrifice his time to do it. But you can never know.

By the way, there are some SC consuming methods that would let you to circumvent the rename-limit. Moving the ship to another account is one. Some say that pimpship also does that - that would be cheaper, but I can't confirm it.
move your char to another account using /movechar

it will reset the rename time, but you will have to pay 2mill for it
' Wrote:There's a time limit?
How long is it?

The time limit is 7 days.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=53950&st=0
alright thanks guys for the information, i will try the move char code. ill wait a bit longer though for a reply, maybe an admin can rename me if i ask him?
I doubt it. 7 days really isn't that long to wait. Heck, I'll even give you the 2 mil for the movechar myself if I ever go ingame.
lol ok guys thanks for the help then - consider this thread closed

ill do the movechar but im having some problems it says too many chars in account - so im selling one - check out ship sale