Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello. ^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello hello! I just joined the forums recently and wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been playing Disco for a few days now and with the help of my brother I've been able to get a Liberty Gunboat like I've wanted! I've never been on a roleplay server before but I'll do my best to keep to the rules and regulations. You can find me flying around Liberty territory on the Freelancer 24/7 RP server. ^^
*ruski accent* We velcome you!
Hey there, and welcome:D

Gunboat after a few days... ain't you lucky, I restarted after a long period of absence about 2 or three weeks ago (Only about a hour a day though) and I can't afford a lolboat... sorry, gunboat... yet...

But seriously, Hi :yahoo:
Welcome!

Gunboat in a few days, nice.

Don't get eaten.
I was lucky that my brother was losing interest in the game and agreed to sell his Hathor and pay for my gunboat. Now I'm flying around and getting used to the game and locations. Oh, I'm in the Liberty Navy (I have the tag and ID) So I can go in Alaska right?
I approve of your avatar.
Source?

Anyway, here's your daily dose of kitteh, welcome.

Need help, call myself or any of the Angels.:D

Or y'know, just ask on the forums... It all works.
I support yours as well! <3 Azu-nyan. She's Kaigen Ishima from the H game Hanachirasu. I've never played it but I love how cute but deadly she is. ^^
Note to self:
Silly Team Fortress 2 Avvy is not win...
Need Cat-Girl or other anime....
grr...

I beg of you, don't join the anime-people, just no more anime, please...
Woof?
' Wrote:Note to self:
Silly Team Fortress 2 Avvy is not win...
Need Cat-Girl or other anime....
grr...

I beg of you, don't join the anime-people, just no more anime, please...
Don't worry, I'll keep my love for anime away from my character in game but here I'll be proud of it. >=3
Pages: 1 2 3 4